QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12287 results found
-
Accept credit cards without passing along the merchant fee to the customer
I would pay my invoice the day I receive it if you didn’t violate your merchant agreement by passing the merchant fee on to the customer. Instead, I drag out paying you over several months. Have you considered lost revenue bc of your archaic policy??
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Save banking info
Save bank account info so it doesn’t have to be re-entered every time a payment is due.
13 votes -
1 vote
-
ALLOW ACCESS TO PAY AHEAD OF TIME IF DESIRE
I would like to pay a month or so ahead sometimes an it would be nice to access QuickBooks Invoice payments Portal to do that.
2 votes -
Dates of service
Maybe add specific dates of service? This would be helpful since sometimes weather [or equipment failure] throws off schedule. I mark my calendar when lawn is supposed to be serviced & when it's not done, I mark that it was missed, so if there's a question on billing & it's pro-actively answered on the invoice, it would be one less question I'd need clarified.
2 votes -
improve efficiency of transaction
When paying via my bank account, it takes way too long for the transaction to happen. It seems to take days or even a week for the money to actually be debited from my bank. In contrast, a credit card transaction immediately appears on my credit card statement.
1 vote -
Allow a partial payment when agreed upon with the biller
In a situation where there was a small outstanding item owed, we agreed with company to pay 100 less than amount to assure their acknowledgment of an owed item. It would be nice to alter the payment amount.
1 vote -
I couldn't change the pay amount
You need the ability to change the payment amount.
2 votes -
Pay attention to the suggestion of showing the invoice is paid - made by hundreds of people over the last 6 years!!!
I don't understand why you ask for suggestions when you obviously are not paying any attention to them. There are over 5 suggestions that all refer to the same issue, with hundreds of votes for it, with no change being made. Pitiful!!!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add 20% as tip option. Selected 20 thinking program would calculate amt. and it ended up being $20.
Add 20% as tip option. Selected 20 thinking program would calculate amt. and it ended up being $20. Also, program doesn't let you review before you complete transaction. There is no way to "to Back" and change/review payment.
3 votes -
I would like to see all of my invoiced
When I pay a current invoice, I would like to be able to see previous invoices, amount paid, how I paid, outstanding balance & dates of service.
1 vote -
Fix things please
When one clicks on download recept the site shows activity however nothing arrived on my desktop computer. Next make The QuickBooks site secure. The Chrome browser was not happy being told to proceed to the QB site as it is unsecure. You are asking for my bank details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
have been waiting for a monthly invoice for years. It's perfect!
please continue with the invoice every month going forward.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Include the last four numbers of credit card on receipt
Include the last four numbers of credit card on receipt.
Receipt only includes "Credit Card" as payment method and printing the success page is not printer friendly.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?