QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
show service dates
show the service dates, or for monthly payments, what month it covers
116 votes -
use debit card not checking account that was very invasive
use debit card not checking account only...that was very uncomfortable
2 votes -
QBO International - Multicurrency - Allow users to record payments in Multiple Currencies
QBO International - Multicurrency - Allow users to record payments in Multiple Currencies
At the moment we can create a bill in different currencies.
However, when recording payments made, we can only use the home currency bank account or the bank account with the currency that matches the bill.However, there are cases when a home currency bill can be paid via a foreign currency account (due to a number of reasons). We cannot reflect this in QBO. Attached is a sample of the error I get when I try to process such a payment in QBO.
Please allow us…
3 votes -
state if the routing/account info will be saved or not
state if the routing/account info will be saved or not
1 vote -
Let me turn off automated sales tax
I offer a service that is rarely or never taxed. That I have to set up 50 different tax services or ignore errors on invoices is idiotic. Please let me turn off this feature. Thank you.
Samuel McCree
5 votes -
155 votes
-
1 vote
-
Invoice used estimates for materials and not actual lower costs
Invoice used estimates for materials and not actual lower costs
1 vote -
List the invoice number on the receipt!!
List the invoice number on the receipt!!!
15 votes -
Accept how I spell my name. It has a hyphen in it, but you don't accept that!
Accept how I spell my name. It has a hyphen in it, but you don't accept that!
5 votes -
1 vote
-
Save my credit card to make it easier to pay
Save my credit card to make it easier to pay
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Consistent and traceable invoicing
I have not consistently received email invoices. I have had to call to receive invoices. Checked spam and deleted. Confirmed with the office that no record of invoice was generated before the call.
I want to make sure the account is up to date as the service has been very good. I even have to check the bin to make sure the pick up occurred, since place the bin neatly back at the curb.
1 vote -
Please specify the credit card fee is from the previous invoice.
Please specify the credit card fee is from the previous invoice payment.
1 vote -
Don't make me have to set up a QuickBooks account to pay - let me just save my payment method
Let customers save a payment method without having to create a QuickBooks account
1 vote -
1 vote
-
send receipt directly to my email.
Instead of having the receipt downloaded, just send it to the customers email address like all the other companies do.
1 vote -
Accept credit cards without passing along the merchant fee to the customer
I would pay my invoice the day I receive it if you didn’t violate your merchant agreement by passing the merchant fee on to the customer. Instead, I drag out paying you over several months. Have you considered lost revenue bc of your archaic policy??
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?