QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
When asking for a zip code on foreign credit/debit cards, it makes no sense to require 5 digits. Not every country has 5 digits like the US.
Please fix this issue. A lot of people have made note of this, yet your team hasn't addressed the issue.
1 vote -
Paypal please!!!
This seems a pretty common request?
1 vote -
Have it show up in m y gmail inbox
Use a method that works with gmail accounts
1 vote -
Pay pal option so I can use my PayPal issued credit card
Pay pal option so I can use my PayPal issued credit card
1 vote -
Visible historic transactions
Being able to search/see past paid invoices would be nice. This can benefit customer and accounting requests.
1 vote -
make this so it will automatically draft.
make this so it will automatically draft. I have enough on my plate to have to worry about this being paid
2 votes -
4 votes
-
Sometimes Autopay is available and other times it is not. Why is this?
Sometimes Autopay is available and other times it is not. Why is this? (Note- I create recurring invoices to my clients but send them to my email address. I use the bank info they provide me to setup autopay... but that option isn't always there)
1 vote -
1 vote
-
E check
There are ways to pay without incurring 3% fee. Please find at least one.
1 vote -
leave a place for comments
leave a place for comments.
1 vote -
It is unnecessary & a waste of time & effort to repeat the account number. Once is enough when upon clicking in the account number dialog b
It is unnecessary & a waste of time & effort to repeat the account number. Once is enough when upon clicking in the account number dialog box the accurate account number is automatically displayed as a choice to select.
1 vote -
There is no way to add money for a scholarship fund.
I have always added a little bit extra to my payment. I could not do that this time.
1 vote -
Yes. You need to add a message box to the vendor. Often we are billed incorrectly and we need to adjust the payment and explain why.
You need to add a message box to the vendor. Often we are billed incorrectly and we need to adjust the payment and explain why.
1 vote -
Mail a copy of paid receipt and invoice for owner’s documentation
I downloaded a digital copy but would be nice to have a physical copy for record keeping and a brochure for future services and reference
1 vote -
I paid via Venmo w/ QR code. It automatically initiated payment which was quick & easy. Did not show your co. name- was briefly concerning.
I like a last minute confirmation of who I am sending money to - name of person or company. Using this QR code for my payment did not show company once I scanned QR code. So I went ahead and paid hoping everything would be fine. It was but I think people (I do) get concerned without confirmation of "you are paying XXXX" then allowing you to choose to proceed once you have confirmed everything.
1 vote -
Routing number example other than check
The tooltip for finding your routing number only shows how to find it on a check...who has checks??? It would be helpful if it said something like "this number is x digits long"
1 vote -
You should not charge Arizona sales tax for an out of state order.
This is an online order from outside the state of Arizona. You should NOT collect Arizona sales tax.
1 vote -
Have it come directly to phone. So it does not go into junk folder.
Have it come directly to phone. So it does not go into junk folder.
1 vote -
Invoice allows for non-credit card discount; payment system should properly reflect that
Invoice allows for non-credit card discount; payment system should properly reflect that.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?