QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
Delete Fuel Surcharge, We are all suffering under dem rule.Instead of me going through my emails to find your invoice, you should just have
Delete Fuel Surcharge, We are all suffering under dem rule.Instead of me going through my emails to find your invoice, you should just have
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Allow separate gratuity area that includes dollar amount and comments.
Provide a separate line item for gratuity.
Provide a comments box near the gratuity area to explain the customer's satisfaction.
Allow the merchant to disable the gratuity option if, in their line of work it would be considered inappropriate to show a gratuity field.2 votes -
Use on Safari
You should be ashamed. Make it work on Safari.
1 vote -
Don't force people to pay the full amount
You seem to have changed your interface recently, and now it forces people to pay the full outstanding balance. My contractor's invoice offers a payment plan. You should let me use it.
1 vote -
Allow a partial portion of an invoice to be paid
Allow a partial invoice or be paid. I sometimes do not have enough cash to pay a whole invoice and want to pay part of it using a credit. Allow only part of an invoice to be paid.
1 vote -
Set payment options on invoice imports
When creating a manual invoice, the payment options populates automatically, but if I Import invoices, I would have to go into each invoice, edit, and then manually allow the payment options one by one even though my company settings is already set up to allow the different payment options. This process is not practical when I need to manually edit 150+ invoices every time I bill.
3 votes -
You have stopped auto pay on my account. Not cool.
You used to take funds from my bank account but then sent a note you couldn't collect. I then set up a credit card for auto pay but every month I get a note can't collect. What gives? shouldn't be that difficult.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
On the page where you login or create an account in order to do reoccurring payments, have a login and create account on separate lines.
On the page where you login or create an account in order to do reoccurring payments, have a a separate line for login. It's confusing that they're together.
1 vote -
Have this available for ALL invoices, not just winterization
Have online payments available for ALL invoices, not just winterization. I HATE writing checks and I don't do venmo or those other things they use. I would use this though.
1 vote -
Add a text field so we can add a note to person we are tipping.
Add a text field so we can add a note to person we are tipping.
2 votes -
riversideclerk
The downloaded receipt makes it appear that I have made a payment TO QuickBooks, not that I paid THROUGH QuickBooks. Allow your customers to edit their receipts showing the actual company paid larger than the other information.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I want this payment to be automatic every month without my approval!!!!!!!!!
Why cant this be charged to my credit card every month without my having to approve it each month. Defeats the purpose of automatic payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 vote -
Allow me to stop paying through Intuit
I want better control. There’s no way to stop the payment
1 vote -
Allow credit/debit cards PLEASE
Allow credit/debit cards PLEASE
2 votes -
Coordinate payment with appropriate month
I do not like receiving a bill on 11/25 when it is due 11/1.....please catch up
1 vote -
confirmation numbers and emails
For all online payments, provide confirmation numbers and payment confirmation receipt emails. This is very standard, for online merchants and would be greatly appreciated. It is a feature I expect to find on websites where I am doing business. It is more work for the customer to upload a payment receipt, and it appears this does not always work successfully.
1 vote -
Auto pay would be awesome
Monthly Auto Pay would be awesome.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?