Credit card
Use a credit card not a bank account
The payment method type is decided by the merchant. We can’t present payment method that has not been allowed for the invoice.
-
Junk Male
commented
See how they deflect and blame others? It is the only thing they know how to do, otherwise this **** would work.
-
Junk Male
commented
even when you click "Contact QB" it takes you to a static page, not having anything to do with the issue. I think the entirety of the QB family are idiots and know nothing about computers, IT, accounting or most important, CUSTOMER SERVICE! has anybody been contacted by these jokers? it's because they don't understand the machine on the desk in front of them, Brain Dead?
-
Junk Male
commented
see how they don't take blame and shift that towards the user, classic IT ! It is because they themselves are soon stupid they can't fix it, the technology was in my opinion Stolen from their competitors so IT doesn't have a clue. Tell your vendor to stop using quickbooks and get a real software program that works!
-
Anonymous
commented
Using a credit or bank card is easier.
-
Anonymous
commented
Credit or bank card is much a easier...
-
Wesley Carter
commented
I have always paid this with a credit card. What has happened?
-
Anonymous
commented
Use a credit or debit card instead of bank account
-
Anonymous
commented
Pay with credit card amex
-
Anonymous
commented
Why can't I pay with my credit card or debit card
-
Anonymous
commented
Send me an invoice or allow me to pay with debit card. Beverly Dubis 1658 White owl rd 32003
-
Margaret Alvarado
commented
I added my bank info 3 times and created an Acct with ID & password, next Pmt I had to fill in my bank info again. Why? Use credit card!!
-
Paul Bird
commented
Every other company takes credit cards. How about getting tech savy
-
Anonymous
commented
Bank transfer is bogus
-
Anonymous
commented
Use credit card
Not bank account -
Jenni Blatz
commented
Need to be able to pay with a credit or debit card
-
Linda Knight
commented
Paying with debit card is best as I don’t know my routing number
-
Anonymous
commented
Saying it and error come back later
-
Anonymous
commented
Use a credit card not a bank account
-
Kim Loveless
commented
I’d rather pay with my credit card and get points. Plus I’m not comfortable putting my banking information online. Can that be arranged?
-
Anonymous
commented
Would not accept any card I put in. Kept saying error, try again. I hate it. Very frustrating.