QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16767 results found
-
That was painless. T
That was painless. That sounds like a low bar, but it's not these days! Good job not screwing it up, QuickBooks!
1 vote -
for the last two wee
for the last two weeks, when attempting to pay with bank account. Inuit would give an error. Today same transaction succeeded.
1 vote -
receipt should be a
receipt should be a pdf download, not a zip file
1 vote -
had to enter all inf
had to enter all information several times
1 vote -
WHERE DONWLOAD THE R
WHERE DONWLOAD THE RECEIPT ?
1 vote -
EASY PAYMENT
EASY PAYMENT
1 vote -
I like to see a log
I like to see a log out screen.
1 vote -
Ive been trying to s
Ive been trying to set up my account to I Dont have to type in All my info Every time, for recurring payments. But Your system wont do it, Frustrating..
1 vote -
Excellent job with m
Excellent job with my irrigation problems
1 vote -
Why do I have to pro
Why do I have to provide a verification code. Seems like an unnecessary step.
1 vote -
Unable to edit amoun
Unable to edit amount. Object to having to pay 2 invoices!!!!!!
1 vote -
My information is ne
My information is never retained by Quickbooks even after me entering the "Code" Number
1 vote -
How is quickbooks go
How is quickbooks going to verify that the customer is authorized to use the banking information. They can find it on any cheque made out to them in the past and fraudulently pay invoices. We have recently been subject to this scam. A customer paid by banking on QBO invoice and then asked for a refund. Since we cannot refund directly from Quickbooks to a bank account we reported this scam as we then would have had to issue an Etransfer or EFT to the banking information they provided. THIS IS BAD! anyone who has ever signed a cheque should…
1 vote -
Jared is an awesome
Jared is an awesome young man. He answered our inquiry for his service immediately, he drove 40 miles to do the job for us. He was knowledgeable, quick, and did an impeddable job. Thank You Jared.
1 vote -
Very nice service th
Very nice service thank you
1 vote -
i never wanted an in
i never wanted an intuit account but the payment process seemed to give me an account. i want out
1 vote -
Very quick and I bel
Very quick and I believe safe way to conduct transaction
1 vote -
Coastal windows were
Coastal windows were very professional. The two young men that came to our home were kind, caring, courteous, very respectful. They did a great installation job and very through cleaning up before they left. I highly recommend Coastal Windows!!
1 vote -
Stop automatically s
Stop automatically saving my card
1 vote -
Anthony was great. V
Anthony was great. Very thorough! very friendly and informative.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?