QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16723 results found
-
I like to use Pay Pa
I like to use Pay Pal. Don't have Apple Pay
1 vote -
Have a button for 'd
Have a button for 'do you want to add a tip' that then opens choices rather than pushing the suggestion. Tipping has become ridiculous and no reason for Intuit to be part of that.
1 vote -
I keep getting an em
I keep getting an email stating "Your payment didn’t go through" with dead links.
1 vote -
Need to be able to u
Need to be able to use credit cards
1 vote -
Credit Card option s
Credit Card option should be listed first.
1 vote -
When you download th
When you download the receipt the payment method is not one of the line items. could you please get this back on the downloaded version?? It only appears on the "Success!" screen
1 vote -
Move the submit butt
Move the submit button up the screen!!!
It's hidden behind an overlay about saved cards.1 vote -
I would love to set
I would love to set up automatic payments. I hate havign to do this manually every month.
1 vote -
very efficent and cr
very efficent and crew are friendly and do good work
1 vote -
You need to be able
You need to be able to allow for phone numbers outside of the US. It started with a +1 which is not relevant unless in the US eg Australia is +61
1 vote -
I'm in the midst of
I'm in the midst of moving and have not yet fully completed this transition. As a result, my preferred credit card with my soon-to-be former (out-of-state) billing zip code was refused for this payment processing. Why does this inconvenient and annoying restriction exist?
1 vote -
There needs to be an
There needs to be an option for either credit cards or debit cards
1 vote -
Thank you
Thank you
1 vote -
Allow a nickname for
Allow a nickname for bank accts and credit/debit cards
1 vote -
Accept other forms o
Accept other forms of payment
1 vote -
So far it's good !
So far it's good !
1 vote -
Allow for tip option
Allow for tip option
1 vote -
Excellent job! Excel
Excellent job! Excellent company
1 vote -
Make it where I can
Make it where I can access it any time so I can pay my bill early or where I can pay more than one month at a time. I am always afraid I will miss the email. I did once due to an illness in the family and had to pay a late fee. I like paying my bills early since my husband has health problems and at times is in the hospital when the bill comes in.
1 vote -
Success Screen has p
Success Screen has payment method last 4 char.
Receipt has Invoice Number.
It would be nice to have both on the same screen/receipt.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?