QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16735 results found
-
Easy to excess
Easy to excess
1 vote -
Can't save my inform
Can't save my information ever with this vendor. Think it's because I have other vendors, shockingly who use this payment option. Stop being clowns and test software before fielding it.
2 votes -
I don't understand w
I don't understand why I can't save my banking information. The reason listed is that "I already have an Intuit account." I deal with several vendors who use Intuit to send me invoices. It is inconvenient to look up routing number and account number information. It saves the vendors money and I'd rather pay them that way.
1 vote -
Your payment applica
Your payment application is easy and very user friendly. l
Thanks,1 vote -
1 vote
-
Needs other forms of
Needs other forms of payment besides PayPal
1 vote -
Why did you add this
Why did you add this verification code? This slows down work flow.
1 vote -
You do not share the
You do not share the extra fee til the end. Cancel my account immediately
1 vote -
I’d like to know how
I’d like to know how much I’m going to be charged before I’m billed.
1 vote -
I like it sorry for
I like it sorry for the past due balance.
1 vote -
Please please email
Please please email the receipt. It would make it much easier for me and most people!!
Diana1 vote -
Absolutely ridiculou
Absolutely ridiculous that you. Charge a $25 fee for withdrawing funds directly from my checking account.
1 vote -
Zelle is so much eas
Zelle is so much easier and money gets sent faster
1 vote -
I like to use my cre
I like to use my credit card, less chance for fraud
1 vote -
The whole process wa
The whole process was perfect!
1 vote -
Apple Pay was easier
Apple Pay was easier
1 vote -
Should be able to pa
Should be able to pay more if we want to
1 vote -
To pay multiple invo
To pay multiple invoices at once.
1 vote -
Terrible. This was
Terrible. This was a mistake. Please help!!!! CALL ME 2014501955
1 vote -
If you want people t
If you want people to pay an extra 3%, then show the amount you expect to be paid for using a card.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?