QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16728 results found
-
payment plans, and t
payment plans, and tell the truth about cost, I feel I over paid for sure. I think the deception about back pay was unfair and misleading. I did get an increase, but I believe other companies do the same and I regret not shopping around.
1 vote -
The quick books shou
The quick books should email receipt to email, after transaction.
1 vote -
It would be nice to
It would be nice to see all invoices, paid and unpaid. I never know if I am double paying an invoice.
1 vote -
you can't get any ea
you can't get any easier than that!
1 vote -
The so-called conven
The so-called convenience fee is a bunch of crap. Paying this way is a convenience for the merchant.
1 vote -
I could not figure o
I could not figure out how to make payment occur today, rather than November 13 preset date
1 vote -
It's makes paying ou
It's makes paying our bill easy and don't have to mess with writing checks
1 vote -
Very prompt in givin
Very prompt in giving an estimate at no charge.... excellent in setting up service asap which was the next morning... Awesome friendly and professional customer service.
1 vote -
Why is a “pay by” da
Why is a “pay by” date option unavailable?
1 vote -
Was not given to opt
Was not given to option of a credit card. I'd prefer to use a credit card, which gives me points I can use for other things.
1 vote -
The account numbers
The account numbers should not be visible the entire time filling out the info.
1 vote -
Sorry so late. We w
Sorry so late. We were out of the country. Thanks for all the wonderful work done to our property. We really enjoy it now.
1 vote -
Loved how you could
Loved how you could use the bank transfer method. Currently waiting for my new card to come in and that really helped.
1 vote -
my payment is quarte
my payment is quarterly. I wanted to set up autopay on my intuit account but it only gave the option for monthly payments, not quarterly. The vendor gives a discount for quarterly payments but between their quickbooks/billing and the option to auto pay, well it doesn't work. Might need to work with those vendors that set up payments like this. Give the option somehow to work with the vendors business rules.
1 vote -
They are a wonderful
They are a wonderful reliable company
1 vote -
Great service
Great post! Thanks for sharing such insightful and well-crafted content. It’s always motivating to see work of this quality. We share a similar passion at Lords Exchange — would love for you to check out our page! https://mybrattextgenerator.com
1 vote -
Very Easy. Appreciat
Very Easy. Appreciate it.
1 vote -
You should not be ch
You should not be charging for a cash payment by bank
1 vote -
Easy to excess
Easy to excess
1 vote -
Can't save my inform
Can't save my information ever with this vendor. Think it's because I have other vendors, shockingly who use this payment option. Stop being clowns and test software before fielding it.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?