QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16744 results found
-
I find it diffcult e
I find it diffcult each time to figure out what tiny blue hidden statement about signing in to your account to click on. It just is NOT obvious that you have an account and where to click to get to it. Each time!
1 vote -
Automatically saved
Automatically saved my banking information. NOT HAPPY.
1 vote -
When i get billed by
When i get billed by a business, I shouldn't be required to create an Intuit account just to pay the invoice.
1 vote -
I opted for the phon
I opted for the phone call that never came through. I then had to text instead. I don't like this system and the box to approve FUTURE transactions should not be prechecked. Should be an opt-in, not an opt-out.
2 votes -
Graat company, quick
Graat company, quick response, professional fair and honest
1 vote -
Would like to pay on
Would like to pay on a different date other than the present much like a predated check. My money arrives on the 3rd of the month and sometimes sooner but the invoice payment may expire. I’ve had it happen. Most other payments a date can be chosen. Thanks for listening.
1 vote -
Paying this way is s
Paying this way is super easy.
1 vote -
Now in order to down
Now in order to download the receipt, I need to do an install?? Terrible. And when I try to print the receipt, the Invoice pops up.
1 vote -
Hi, Seth. It is alw
Hi, Seth. It is always a pleasure to give you a couple kudos. My soul is quiet when I know you will not take advantage of me, the nerd I am with the computer. Your crew is unbelievable. One day soon I hope to reopen The International Society thanks to a real lover of the 501(C)(3)
1 vote -
I don't like using m
I don't like using my bank account. I prefer to use my debit card. Please provide that option
1 vote -
GB Heating Air-Condi
GB Heating Air-Conditioning was prompt in responding to our call during a heat wave with our air conditioner problem. They came out the next day and fixed the problem quickly. We were very pleased with the services and would definitely recommend them.
1 vote -
I would like to be g
I would like to be given the option to pay the full balance.
1 vote -
Very easy to use.
Very easy to use.
1 vote -
A $25 online conveni
A $25 online convenience fee is absurd for an ACH transaction.
1 vote -
There should be a lo
There should be a log out for this section of the payment form.
1 vote -
Very easy & simple w
Very easy & simple way of paying invoices. Thank you very much.
1 vote -
Fast professional se
Fast professional service. Work done excellently and in professional manner. Excellent cleanup when done
1 vote -
Much easier than Pay
Much easier than PayPal
1 vote -
It's my business, an
It's my business, and I appreciate how easy and quick it was to pay this way. Thank you!
1 vote -
$25 convenience it’s
$25 convenience it’s not even remotely convenient. The last time I paid this contractor I didn’t have to pay a convenience fee. That makes me very unhappy with my contractor too.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?