QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16769 results found
-
Just remove the conv
Just remove the convenience fee 🙄
1 vote -
Pay with credit card
Pay with credit card
1 vote -
it would be nice to
it would be nice to be able to select multiple invoices
1 vote -
Invoice and receipt,
Invoice and receipt, needs to include the payee’s name.
1 vote -
Fast easy transactio
Fast easy transactions!
1 vote -
Easy
Easy
1 vote -
Add PayPal as a paym
Add PayPal as a payment option
1 vote -
Great service
Great service
1 vote -
First time user took
First time user took a moment or two. Next time will be too easy.
1 vote -
Putting a card on fi
Putting a card on file would be nice
1 vote -
For years any Intuit
For years any Intuit/Quickbooks invoice emails to my @att.net address (via yahoo mail website) just DISAPPEARED. I never knew they were sent and the sender was never informed of delivery failure. I don't know who is the problem - ATT or Yahoo but neither would acknowledge the issue. Please check on your end.
With this link I could set up (reactivate) an account with you (despite using Credit Karma and Quicken), hopefully such invoices will come to my email successfully.1 vote -
Max amount can only
Max amount can only be 147.00
1 vote -
It would be nice tob
It would be nice tobe able to put it on autopay
1 vote -
$25 is a bit excessi
$25 is a bit excessive for paying via a bank account 😡
1 vote -
Don’t charge credit
Don’t charge credit card fees on debit cards
1 vote -
Use credit card to p
Use credit card to pay
1 vote -
only thing i don't l
only thing i don't like i was trying to pay all of it and it have a limit on the amount u can pay. like it was $1162.15 it would'nt take it only $995.15 not good
1 vote -
I love your company
I love your company and the great service but frankly, I find adding the 3% service fed onto payment sort of tacky. It's the cost of doing business...that we as coffee shop owners pay with every transaction. Or if you just charge it, then include it in your prices. But your invoice clearly said if I pay by bank transfer which I did, then to deduct the processing fee. So I did that but the receipt is telling me I still owe it. It's not a lot of $$...just the principal. Why is there not an automatic deduction or line…
1 vote -
Please add memo line
Please add memo line for comments for payments
1 vote -
There is an "issue"
There is an "issue" in that we didn't know we needed a separate step to VIEW INVOICE. This seems to be unnecessary for consumers. We would ask you to take that away and make it all one page.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?