QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12314 results found
-
I need a correction to be made--my mail address is wrong on my information. My eaddresss is marthaalter118@gmail.com
I need a telephone number where I can reach Quick Books. Thanks.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
You don’t have to - LOVE that you take Apple Pay!!!
Thank you for taking Apple Pay!!
1 vote -
allow for international phone number to set up an account
Allow for international phone numbers and not just hillbilly American ones
1 vote -
Make Payment system work with MS Outlook and Edge web browser.
See subject line. I would think this would be a simple fix.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Android/iPhone/laptop - Use my camera to take a picture of my check.
Auto read routing and account numbers off check
2 votes -
1 vote
-
6 votes
-
Receipt with information from invoice
Print the receipt with additional information pulled from the invoice fields 'Customer' and 'Description' so payee can identify what it paid for. Including 'Invoice date' and 'Due date' fields would also help.
26 votes -
show activity that is billed in email sent
name activity billed IN THE Email as it is not seen in the billing pages. Not on my computer
2 votes -
Use Square for Payments, free to use
Use Square to pay with and major credit or debit card. It’s professional and safe. I wouldn’t mind even paying a small fee for the option.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Allow pasting of 2 step verification codes
On login, when pasting 2-StepVerification code from authy or google authenticatior, you can not continue to login unless you backspace the last character and retype it. Not sure if this is by design but it delays login and it is the only site I’ve seen that does that.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
hi dont forget i need to schedule p/u from yard
let me know when & how much
1 vote -
3 votes
-
The payment receipt looks very unprofessional; we expect more from Quickbooks
The payment receipt looks very unprofessional.
The receipt should show the vendors logo, address, etc.
As a business, we expect much more from QuickBooks.
4 votes -
Allow me to find (and pay) an invice even if I don't have the EMail with a link to the invoice
The merchant sends me an EMail with a link to an invoice. I may not have that EMail (perhaps I inadvertantly deleted it, or it is in a mailbox on another computer, or it was lost in a computer crash, etc.). There should be some way that I can enter my EMail address and locate any invoices that were sent to me, so that I can examine and/or pay them.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?