QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12315 results found
-
1 vote
-
Invoice would not open in IE11, had to use FireFox Quantum
Couldn't open invoice in IE11, had to use FireFox Quantum
2 votes -
4 votes
-
1 click payment - Similar to amazon
1 click payment option on invoice- otherwise I have to sit down, pull out the card, enter info - Just adds delays and procrastinate to get the job done while I wait to batch process payments
1 vote -
Provide Additional Options in Receiving Receipt of Payment
Allow a person to email or text it to themselves or all of the above
1 vote -
NEED YOUR PAYMENT PROCESS TO ACCEPT MY HEALTH SAVINGS CARD
NEED THIS SITE TO ACCEPT THE HEALTH SAVINGS CREDIT CARD, IT IS ACCEPTED BY OTHER MESSAGE COMPAINES AND IS AN AUTHORIZED CHARGE.
3 votes -
pay multiple invoice at once, store information.
Make it possible to pay all my invoices at once, and to store my information.
25 votes -
Break out taxes paid, even if $0.00
show taxes on line in invoice
1 vote -
Allow invoice to be paid without sending to email
If my client does not have an email account. Allow me to except his check via routing and account number without having to send it to an email
1 vote -
Enable pasting on the second field for account
Enable pasting on the second field for account number. It’s just stupid to have it disabled cause it makes using password manager apps hard
29 votes -
As a payee, I need to see all the payments I have made, including payment source, to a vendor
Provide a way that I can see all of the payments I have made to a vendor, including date paid and source of the payment.
16 votes -
Include a "Print" button on the "Payment sent" dialog box
Please code a "Print" button to appear within the "Payment sent" dialog box to allow the payer to print (hard copy, PDF, Save to Google Drive, etc.) proof of payment (in addition to receiving the payment confirmation email message).
3 votes -
The Field "Company Name" should not be auto-populated. It should be blank for completion
The Field "Company Name" should not be auto-populated. It should be blank for completion
1 vote -
Add a category box so when you print your invoice, the work completed is noted for accounting and tax purposes.
Improve on the Printed Invoice. Add a category to the payment window or for the vendor to fill in so customer knows what the payment was for when doing accounting or taxes.
1 vote -
Include the invoice number in the title of the bill as is done with a payments
Include the invoice number in the title of the bill as is done with a payments - makes it easy to see which emailed invoices have been paid without having to open each email and the invoice
2 votes -
scrap and re do
The entire platform needs to be scrapped and re developed.
1 vote -
Receipt with URL
Show URL address in the header/footer when printing receipt. The popup window removes the URL
2 votes -
Please allow me to edit the name of the bank accounts.
Request the website allows us to see the banks we have linked to pay invoices and edit the names so we know what account they represent. For example, I am a bookkeeper with multiple companies. With my log in I have 5 companies accounts but they all say "Business Checking **####" I am glad they have at least the last four digit of the account number but I always need to verify the last for with my notes to ensure the correct company is paying for only their invoices. Those accounts disappear when I pay an invoice. There is no…
3 votes -
3 votes
-
save payment info
save payment info
69 votes
- Don't see your idea?