QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
Void checks where a credit memo has been applied, the credit memo is reusable
Allow QuickBooks to reapply credit memos which were applied to voided check.
3 votes -
When I clicked the question mark regarding the routing number, it would not go away. Pretty hard to finish payment, but I did it:)
Remember my routing number. But not my account number.
1 vote -
sign estimate
Allow me to add my signature to estimate as well as toggle signature signing on and off. Basically add a area in the form section to control who signs the document
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Before tapping the send payment, ask to vertify the amount before sending
You may enter the wrong amount or you may have wanted to change the original amount and even a key stroke error.
3 votes -
Allow credit card payments
allow credit card payments also
38 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Text Notifications
Send a text notification that an invoice has been posted. I forget to look ON the first of every month and I get so many emails that I don't typically know when I receive one.
21 votes -
1 vote
-
Improve uptime for systems during weekends
Payment of invoicing was not possible on Saturday. This hurts small business (specifically small trades) as they do much of their work on weekend.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
pay using a credit card a $13.00 fee so us elderly people can earn travel miles so we can now travel now that we are retired
pay using a credit card without a $13.00 fee so us elderly people can earn travel miles so we can now travel, now that we are retired :)
2 votes -
3 votes
-
give me an option to print the invoice with the PAID embossed on the page from the payment confirmation page. Thanks
Hello, thank you for your interest in this property. I will have a showing on Monday May 6th at 6:30pm. Please let me know if you will be able to attend. Kind Regards, Stephen
1 vote -
Send the bill to me. Sign us up for next winter. I think we have a landscaper to mow the lawn. I will check with my mother and let you know.
Send me an email like this. Very convenient.
1 vote -
NO NEW IDEAS NECESSARY
This was the easiest and fastest way I've ever paid online! No new ideas.
1 vote -
Paypal
Paypal
68 votes -
Automatic sequential numbering of Payments
I am doing a QBDT to QBO conversion for the WA State School for the Blind. They have a state requirement that all Invoices' Receive Payments are automatically sequentially numbered, in the same way it’s done for Invoices and Sales Receipts. That doesn’t seem to exist.
There’s no Payment ID, just the Reference ID text field. We have set them up to keep a manual log of the most recent numbers used so they can enter an ID manually, but that doesn’t satisfy the non-changeable automatic requirement.
After a 2-day implementation, they’re now out of compliance and are not sure…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?