QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12287 results found
-
3 votes
-
Auto email receipt
Auto email the payment receipt to account holder
70 votes -
I would like to pay via a bank account transfer rather that debit or credit card
I would like to pay via bank account transfer rather than with a debit or credit card
10 votes -
Give me access to my payment history from the payment screen!!!!!!!
What I said above. It seems I'm not the only one who doesn't like your limited user interface.
4 votes -
Suggestion box
On phone when trying to type in information suggestion box ? - it takes over the screen not allowing you to see what you are inputting
1 vote -
block the ability to change the due amount so they cannot pay less
block the ability to change the due amount so they cannot pay less
i had people paying less then what they owe because they saw they can
change the amount. and i had to fight them for the remaining.1 vote -
Im on a phone and cant pront my reciept. I would like to email it or text it!
I used my phone to pay. I cant print from this. It would be nice if I could send it to email or text. Now how am I going to get THIS reciept!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Allow for 2-3 months payments to be made together.
I would like to make payments greater that $1-55, to account for future months. Let's 2 months.
4 votes -
Show the actual invoice with dates for services rendered, prior to submitting payment.
Show the actual invoice with dates for services rendered, prior to submitting payment.
21 votes -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
one click
one click payment option like Amazon does. simple and done.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
show all past payments to this vendor in the flow before I make each payment.
When I pay a vendor, I often want to check to see when and what amount previous payments were. I'd like to see that at the start of each payment flow.
6 votes -
2 votes
-
Give me adashboard to see all invoices and their status (paid, unpaid, overdue)
Give me a dashboard to see all invoices and their status
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?