QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12288 results found
-
make sure you are able to receive the receipts for payments
make sure you are able to receive the receipts for payments
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Need to have a receipt ASAP
I need a receipt ASAP, please
1 vote -
make your reciept link actually work to download a receipt
make your receipt link actually work to download a receipt
14 votes -
I would like to be able to pay more than one month at a time
I would like to be able to pay more than one month at a time
1 vote -
My receipt wasn't able to be downloaded
I wasn't able to download the receipt after I paid my invoice
7 votes -
Wouldn't display payment options in Safari, cursor kept spinning. Had to switch to Chrome. Only since upgrading to Mojave MacOS
Wouldn't display payment options in Safari, cursor kept spinning. Had to switch to Chrome. Only since upgrading to Mojave MacOS
1 vote -
When I clicked "Download Receipt" it said it was "Unavailable". Would be nice if I could actually download the receipt.
When I clicked "Download Receipt" it said it was "Unavailable". Would be nice if I could actually download the receipt.
16 votes -
Please enter item being charged (ie propane).
Itemize charge.
3 votes -
Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error.
Actually let me download a receipt as you promise with the link you provide instead of giving me an error. How lame is this?
4 votes -
automatic billing to my account. I don't always ck email and remember to pay
automatic billing to account (credit card). I do not always ck my email to realize a bill is there.
2 votes -
Don't make "charge card" the default
When a customer saves their payment information the next invoice produced automatically checks the "charge card" option. Three times now our sales people have accidentally charged a customer's card. That should be an opt in option, not opt out, or at the very least we should be able to choose in customize invoice.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
Don't issue receipt until payment has gone through!
Don't issue my receipt and then 2 and a half weeks later, inform me that an error was made in my acct. # and payment didn't go through!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Auto Debt
Auto Debt
6 votes -
Why can't I download my receipt?
I cannot download the receipt.
14 votes -
Reminder
If your email wasn't opened, send another in a few days.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?