QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12314 results found
-
No se si se dio la transacción
No se si me debitaron el valor en mi tarjeta. Yo quede confundida. Gracias.
2 votes -
Specifcally indicate that the billing is for the month following the month of the due date.
Your billing is confusing and amounts to fraud because it appears to be billing for the month of the 15th due date and not for the month following the month of the due date.
7 votes -
Allow to correct/change the personal phone number on you record
Please allow people to correct/change their personal phone number when they sign in. If I can’t correct/change my phone number on my profile, I won’t be able to receive the verification code by phone.
1 vote -
pay more than one invoice at a time
pay more than one invoice at a time instead of going back to email for each billing
23 votes -
Send the bill before the due date
I only get me bill the day it is due, so if I'm really busy that day, it makes it difficult to fit it into my schedule.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
There needs to be an option for AUTOPAY. HELLO... its almost 2020. DINOSAURS. OUTDATED. OLD. Quickbooks. FART
There needs to be an option for AUTOPAY. HELLO... its almost 2020. DINOSAURS. OUTDATED. OLD. Quickbooks. FART
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Have an option to email recieot and invoice
Have an option to email receipt and invoice
6 votes -
Offer discount for quarterly payment vs monthly payment.
Offer discounts and allow client to pay quarterly, or biannually versus every month.
6 votes -
pay
Like using a Weigles card
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add address for real estate invoices to differentiate billing for different properties.
Add property addresses for real estate to differentiate when multiple properties are owned.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
I would like to be on auto-pay from my business credit card so I don't have to mess with an invoice payment every month.
8 votes -
First option in the payment tab should be credit card and not debit card
First option in the payment tab should be credit card and not debit card
15 votes -
Send the invoice before the due date and not a week after. Thanks
That’s it. Send the invoice at least a week early before it’s due. Not after the due date. Smh
8 votes -
1 vote
-
Inbox for all QB invoices
I get billed through QB frequently. I would like to log in and see all my outstanding invoices, and when they are due and be able to make payments.
It would be great if this were directly connected to my QB account.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?