QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Have a tab

Have a Tab to place a Reference / or PO Reference Number would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Using 10.1.2 on Mac OS Yosemite, the "pay now" button does not work - it spins and spins and never completes the transaction. Firefox works.

Using 10.1.2 on Mac OS Yosemite, the "pay now" button does not work - it spins and spins and never completes the transaction. Firefox works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoice payment

For paying invoices with a business account, the account name boxes assume first name and last name of a person. How about an option to write in the actual business name, since business bank accounts don't typically have an individual name associated with them?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. allow addition or subtraction of charges

allow one to change the amount of payment, either for additional charges or removal of charges

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have this a linked to the QB bill and show it was paid with data.

Have a payment linked to the QB bill and show it was paid with reference data (i.e. transaction ID & date).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. See all my invoices

Why can't I log into my account and see all of the invoices I've paid with the same vendor? What's the point of setting up an account if I can't do that? I can easily pay individual bills, but if I want an accounting for the year, then I have to contact the vendor (who's not at all tech-savvy) and HE has to send me individual invoices.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can't I print or see a report of the payments that I have generated on Intuit?

I would like to see a report that reflects all my payments made through Intuit.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make certain payment posts correctly to merchant!

Why does vendor not see or apply payment correctly to my account?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In received payment screen allow credit account like quick books desktop

In received payment screen there is no option for bank charges and and any other charges to apply on invoice. allow user to apply bank charges on payment which will he received

E.g Invoice amount 100 A/C Receivable
    Received Payment 65 bank Account
    bank charges 35 Expense account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. not having to wait for a code every time!!!

not having to wait for a code every time!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please send invoice for the trimming

I want to receive an invoice for the additional trimming for October so I can pay it like I do the monthly amount.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow customers to create a PDF, I don't have access to a printer all the time

Allow customers to create a PDF, I don't have access to a printer all the time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The print invoice came up blank, went back to the screen to print and no detail.

The print invoice option should display the paid invoice with description of what was purchased.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base