How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Send me a receipt by mail or email.

1,239 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

227 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NATHALIA J MARTIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Send receipt by email as well as being able to print the receipt. The only option to print the receipt is not sufficient. Some customers may not be able to print the receipt.

• DispoZZZZall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emailing a copy of the receipt of a paid invoice is a great idea! We'd love it over here as we tend to put all of our old paper receipts in our old cake-mixer bowls to hide them from prying eyes. If I didn't tell you, you'd never think to look there! See, best hiding place ever. Anyhow, when searching for one of my paper receipts the other day I got my arm caught up in an actively stirring cake mixer -- I'm not talking like my wrist or a couple fingers were caught up I'm talking I was mid-bicep deep into this tangled mess of what could only be described as 'very RED' velvet cake. Anyhow, next time I'll get my receipt emailed to me by quickbooks and make sure I purchase a cake mixer with at least a 2.5hp motor in case my arm gets caught up again. The kids loved the cupcakes btw, didn't even notice!

• Ann Hales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not have a printer in my home. Would you please send me an invoice by email.
    I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I paid by credit card on my iPad which is not connected to my printer. Please send receipt of payment to my email so I can print it. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pop up for the receipt would only print blank page, so no confirmation available to save, need email or fix pop up

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base