How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Automatic Payment

autopay

1,388 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

208 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rebecca Jenks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very nice if we could set up autopay so we don't have to go in every month to ensure the invoice got paid.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I'm away and can't log in, the vendor I pay always receives my payment late and as a small business, that's tough for them. PLEASE allow an auto payment on saved and current credit cards!

Even though im offered an opportunity to save or store information when I click onto the box its not allowing me to save it for future payments. Very frustrating!

I thought I had signed up for autopay. If not, please do set me up for that. Bill Grau

• TM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's absurd that in 2019 I have to manually come to this website to pay a bill. Get your act together, it's not difficult to give those creating the invoice the option to designate it as recurring and in turn give payers the option to have it be satisfied automatically.

you should have auto pay. I have to log in my account every month to make sure I pay the rent. This takes time, why can't you just have an auto payment?

If there is a bill that is recurring, allow me to set up a auto pay that only pays the select amount monthly when the invoice appears. Or set up a method to pay on a specific date

• DispoZZZZall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was feeding my arm into a juicer the other day and realized one of my bills was due. The distraction of my bill combined with the sound of 4 toddlers all crying at whaling at once was enough to make me forget what I was doing completely. After a brief moment of what can only be described as a k-hole event-horizon synaptic nightmare of pain, I pulled myself out of my hallucination to discover my arm was being juiced. I'm not talking just a couple of fingers deep either, I'm talking my arm was shoulder-deep into that juicer. Anyhow, next time I buy a juicer I'll pay with AutoPay and I'll make sure it's at least a 1.5hp motor just in case my arm gets caught up again.

It's very annoying to have one bill that I have to check my email in order to pay. Autopay is much better.

I generally fall several months behind because the bill I get through Intuit is the ONLY bill I have to manually pay each month and can only access my bill through an email link

• jaime mcguire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If my clients can autopay, or I can send invoices that set up auto pay that would be very beneficial

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base