How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Automatic Payment

autopay

851 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

133 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am going back to entering all of the credit card information without signing in. I have to sign in, then get a call or email with a code, then enter the CVV number of the card.

I use other websites that I click pay, enter the amount and ok, then it is done. This is a huge waste of time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow Auto Pay for specific vendors, invoices, so the vendor is paid automatically every month, or every two weeks, etc....;similar to bank's auto pay method.

• Sussan Tsofac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have customers who are presently auto-billed through Freshbooks and I am moving them into QBO, is it possible to auto-bill them in QBO?
        I just tried running one now (after have saved the customer's credit card information in their profile) but it didn't work. So I am wondering if i am doing something wrong?

I would like to have auto payment for our bills on the date it is due.
        Jiri Konvalinka

• Lainey Topacio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see auto pay on my credit card as well. It saves me because often I don't check my email daily so there may be a week that goes by and I forget about this bill and don't see it to pay.

• Anne Masciovecchio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Up until now, we have always been set up for Auto Pay on our credit card. Now suddently I am being sent an invoice, and am being asked to pay it. Why? I wanted to keep the Auto Pay activated, but I don't know how to do that on your link.

Autopay would be great.
        Remembering a CC without logging into Intuit would also be good.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use my bank info stored on MY quickbooks account to pay via ACH or EFT

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base