QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16769 results found
-
confirmation that your bill IS RECEIVED.
SEND BILL WITH A BOX TO CHECK AND RETURN MARKED AS RECEIVED - PROGRAM SOFTWARE TO FLAG BILLS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED (MY thought that it is unfair to charge a late fee when customer has to text for bill to be sent then takes over an hour for you to finally get the bill to my inbox) .
Receipt shows date 11/10/21 WRONG/////// ACTUALLY PD
AT 11pm TUES 9 NOV 211 vote -
Dangerous use of bank transfer for Banco do Brasil
Bank transfer needs only a routing number and account number, but there's no validation of this account and especially for Banco do Brasil Americas, this bank works simultaneously on Brazil and US, and every Brazilian can try to use their account number not knowing about that in US this account number is used for somebody else or even there's not previous test for validate that account, and the payment status changes for validated. The problem is that people can still paying but they're not really paying for it, they could never know about this and someone is get affected by…
1 vote -
By saving my cc info so I don’t have to go grab one from my purse everytime
You can having a checking acct or a cc saved for next transaction saved to acct linked to email address bc it must be verified.
1 vote -
Application of existing payment terms for receipts/bills during review
When a bill/receipt is read by the system it would be good if the existing terms that are already set up for that supplier are applied automatically to the receipt/bill rather than these detail having to be re-entered on review.
1 vote -
Allow Payments EVERY Month For Services So I Don't Have to RESchedule Monthly
I use the service provider monthly. From now until I sell this house. Please allow me to schedule a payment from not until I STOP it. So I don't have to do it over and over and ....
1 vote -
I got an invoice for an entire amount due and not the amount due at this time. That was a big shock.
I don’t see anything about paying it online. I do not like this where does it say pay you do not pay online how do you do that? I think I’ll give a paper check to the vendor.
1 vote -
mariajbravo18@gmail.com
Please add the option for customers to tip voluntarily when they pay online / time of check out. This is very needed!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Get a brain
Figure out this concept: customer service. I am complaining to my landlady about this. Trying to pay rent. Who the (^&^$^%$( does system maintenance in the middle of the ()&^%%$# day? Only idiots. That should be your name, not Intuit.
1 vote -
Make it work
I've been staring at a spinning circle for 5 minutes trying to pay a bill.
1 vote -
Facilitate online supplier payments directly from QBO
Enable 'Pay Bills' to directly generate the payment to the supplier even via a third party payment services app such as 'Pay with Wise'.
This is a future 'must' for cloud based accounting but QBO does not even appear to store supplier bank details as yet.
What are plans/is roadmap in this area1 vote -
1 vote
-
sendgrid.net is intercepting intuit.com and is insecure plus the website does not exist!
Antivirus or safesearch said intuit was being intercepted by sendgrid.net which is insecure and the website does not exist! Intuit will be responsible for any thefts from the account used.
1 vote -
Applepay on iPhone
I’m able to use Applepay on iPad, but not on iPhone. When I open the invoice on iPhone, the Applepay option is not there.
1 vote -
I
I will not renew the contract.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Allowing the billing field to be editable without auto-filling the customer name into the billing field of the invoice
Many companies now use a separate billing company that is different from the main customer, so it is a bit frustrating when you are trying to have the billing address be a separate name when QuickBooks automatically fills in the field with the customer name.
For example, if the customer is ABC Ice Cream, however their billing company is XYZ Billing, when you are in the invoice, you want the billing field to only state "XYZ Billing, and the address." Unfortunately QuickBooks automatically inputs the customer name as well, so you end up with ABC Ice Cream
XYZ Billing
Address…
1 vote -
Legally Apply Sales Tax
Right now Sales Tax is applied on invoices before discounts. That seems illegal. This may vary from state to state. We would like the Sales Tax applied after the customer is given a discount; i.e., the actual sales price. Can you at a minimum make it an option to apply a discount before Sales Tax?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Support Varo accounts
I can't pay using Varo checking or savings account info with QuickBooks. With Mint, it won't monitor my account. They integrate with Plaid if that helps.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?