QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16801 results found
-
Clearly List on the invoice what the charge is and show previous payment received. There needs to be better options to pay the monthly servi
Show the charges on the invoice and previous payment made. There’s got to be better options to pay such as credit card, PayPal ect. I pay by check every month and get an invoice showing a $2.98 payment and the balance. What’s with that I pay the full amount by check every month? There’s no reason for this simple process to be so screwed up!
1 vote -
FYI: I just paid $3000 to Flying Z, as well as a $1000 tip for the men who painted my garage and basement.
Can you let me know when you have given the $1000 tip to the painters who worked here?
1 vote -
Same day payments
Take the payment the same day for prepaid cards and not wait for 3 business days.
1 vote -
Add Venmo and/or Zelle
As with adding debit/credit card options, these services help to screen customers from directly exposing their bank information.
1 vote -
handle errors gracefully
I can't pay. I get a spinning circle in the pay box and if I open the console, I see an error message "I can't pay - I see "We do not support external payment methods yet" in the console"
I shouldn't have to go tot he developer console to see there's an error, and I should understand that something went wrong and if it's user error or a system is down or whatever is wrong instead of getting a spinning circle for forever.
Browser is Safari on Mac, current or very recent version
1 vote -
Automatically send an email that actually has a PDF file in it to start with and when they gopay for somethig give them a credit card opt
Actually put a PDF file in the email that they don't have to look for
1 vote -
You need to put additional item like address and phone
You need to put additional items like billing address and phone to check better the complete information card and avoid rejection.
1 vote -
Improve it so the system doesn’t just hang when you click pay.
When I try to click “pay” I just get a spinny circle.
1 vote -
Can we also pay it by google pay it would make it easier since most have stopped venmo paypal even quickbooks with their cards
These days vendors paypal and others like cash app are not letting us use some of our cards some haven't come that far yet but mine has to where it's calling it a. Fraud alert but it does fine with Google pay .. even quick books doesnt allows me to pay my trash bill having to draw it out and pay fees on it because it says united states / Las Angeles and teust me I don't live in Cali I live here in NY
1 vote -
Please offer other payment options.
Apple Pay, Square, PayPal and Credit Card.
Thank You!1 vote -
Invoice verticals
ideas from customers that focus on a dedicated vertical support in our Invoicing flows.
1 vote -
Add Projects field to Invoice
Give users the ability to add Project field, similar to classes, locations etc. Also, to add project name to the invoice email
1 vote -
1 vote
-
QuickBooks needs to improve their system to offer both payment options, bank transfer or credit card, in a single invoice!
QuickBooks needs to improve their system to offer both payment options, bank transfer or credit card, in a single invoice! This would avoid the cumbersome process that requires a client to ask a business to change a bank transfer invoice to a credit card invoice and vice versa.
1 vote -
Allow me 2 pay for 2 months at once
I’m gonna be out of country for 6 weeks
1 vote -
Stop asking for CVV on saved payment methods!
I intentionally saved my card as a payment method so I don't have to keep it on hand and enter it every time but when you insist on asking for the CVV on saved payment methods it negates that entire "saved payment method" functionality because I have to find my stupid card to get the CVV for it. I have an account, I saved my card with all details entered, use my saved information.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Just send me an invoice, not a link to the payment portal.
Just send me an invoice, not a link to the payment portal.
1 vote -
Have a selection of terms 1,2,3,4..12 months
May we have a selection of monthly, quarterly and yearly payments
1 vote -
Only in voice for work that was approved
Do not invoice for work that an owner not only did not approve but had no idea the work was going to be done. Very unprofessional
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?