QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16752 results found
-
Please send a W9 wit
Please send a W9 with invoice
1 vote -
Easy
Easy
1 vote -
I didn't realize the
I didn't realize there will be a convenience fee. Otherwise I would not have used it.
1 vote -
Allow Credit Card Pa
Allow Credit Card Payment
1 vote -
requiring a text cod
requiring a text code for authentication when trying to pay a bill is just plain stupid!
1 vote -
It wouldn’t let me p
It wouldn’t let me pay full amount.
1 vote -
When we have process
When we have processed payment and want to download the invoice to give to the client to show $0 balance--you need to fix it so that it shows $0 balance on the invoice in addition to having the receipt as clients want invoices marked $0.
1 vote -
THERE'S NO INVOICE N
THERE'S NO INVOICE NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT SO WE DON'T KNOW WHICH INV WAS PAID.
1 vote -
Let us use a credit
Let us use a credit card.
1 vote -
I’d like an invoice
I’d like an invoice mailed to me. A paper invoice.
1 vote -
We had no idea that
We had no idea that a 25.00 convenience fee would be charged
1 vote -
I'd like a memo with
I'd like a memo with the job address. That would be great. Can you add a memo line?
1 vote -
I've been getting ov
I've been getting overdraft fees for the past 3 months. I need to cancel this account and start over. Extremely hard to do so.
1 vote -
You must have an opt
You must have an option for credit cards
1 vote -
Great and good job
Great and good job
1 vote -
professional busines
professional business and honest.
1 vote -
Not good
Not good
1 vote -
wtf do I have to typ
wtf do I have to type account number in twice AND you won't let me copy and past. fu. you just make this difficult and make me not want to use this crappy UI
1 vote -
I was not notified I
I was not notified I would be charged $25 when making a payment to another vendor. There was no confirmation to verify total; so the transaction occurred and I had to back track to cancel my transaction that was charging me $25 to pay a bill....
1 vote -
Do you have a reoccu
Do you have a reoccurring payment option? If no, why not?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?