QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16765 results found
-
Everything was great
Everything was great, the ease of service, getting in touch with you and paying. All great and easy. Thanks
1 vote -
Not too keen on putt
Not too keen on putting in my whole account number and routing number maybe a way to except debit card payments
1 vote -
The payment method i
The payment method is very smooth and user friendly.
1 vote -
I did not use credit
I did not use credit card, therefore no additional fee applies. I paid by check. But it shows balance, though I paid entire amount less credit card fee since I paid via check.
1 vote -
Clicked many times
Clicked many times the DOWNLOAD RECEIPT but nothing happened!
1 vote -
I didn't know there
I didn't know there would be a $25.00 add on fee until after I paid it. Not cool.
1 vote -
How do I turn off th
How do I turn off the online payment options? We do not use ACH bank payments or credit cards. The fee shows up after the invoice has been sent, so I have to edit the invoice and send it with a letter of explanation to the customer.
1 vote -
Great work and custo
Great work and customer service
1 vote -
It should show and I
It should show and I should be able to pay my total amount due for more than one invoice. not just one invoice at a time.
1 vote -
To be able to use mu
To be able to use multiple different types of payments
1 vote -
Awesome, nice .
Awesome, nice .
1 vote -
so easy this way !
so easy this way !
1 vote -
excellent all round.
excellent all round. Very pleased
1 vote -
Ridiculous service f
Ridiculous service fee.
1 vote -
KBS should have all
KBS should have all links on one website.
Client portal is on a separate web (I had to call to get an email to a link)
Payment is on a separate web (I had to call to get an email to a link)1 vote -
the convenience fee
the convenience fee was very unnecessary, especially with all of the other fees added on to the product.
1 vote -
Don't charge me a $2
Don't charge me a $25 Convenience Fee to pay online, all this does is encourage me to mail you a check next time.
1 vote -
Free GST Invoice Generator | Online Bill Maker
Free GST Invoice Generator | Online Bill Maker
Your go-to platform for instant, hassle-free invoice generation. Whether you're a freelancer, small business owner, or GST-registered enterprise, our free invoice maker tool is designed to create professional invoices and bills online — absolutely free of cost. https://freeinvoicemaker.io/1 vote -
When I log on to you
When I log on to your website to look up my payment history I get the run around and can't access it. Please make it easier and possible for me to find my payment history.
1 vote -
email receipt to dav
email receipt to davecrossjazz@gmail.com
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?