QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16654 results found
-
LOWER FEE FROM 25 BU
LOWER FEE FROM 25 BUCKS!
1 vote -
This is a very easy
This is a very easy way to pay!
1 vote -
this may be the last
this may be the last time I use y our service---tried over and over to put in a code and it would not work--I don't have time for this crap
1 vote -
I would prefer payin
I would prefer paying via my bank's Zelle function,but don't know what number to send it to. Anyway, I did this payment as soon as the funds became available. A second payment of $300.00 (Plus fees and etc.Let me know the amount) possibly on Feb. 1st,but no later than Feb 11th. We anticipate paying the remainder of ~$2700 from our tax returns (filed electronically around Feb 4th) Let's stay in touch and please let Fred know this payment has been made. Thanks, John Kellogg (913) 742-9494
1 vote -
Pay in 4 and monthly
Pay in 4 and monthly is trash and a joke
1 vote -
I used to be able to
I used to be able to pay with just a few clicks. Now I have to enter full name, bank routing number and account number. Also lately been sent a verification code to my phone, TWICE, and today the code was sent AFTER the transaction was completed. Why has this gotten more difficult?
1 vote -
He’s the best
He’s the best
1 vote -
The online receipt p
The online receipt page that shows right after a payment has the CC number that I charged the invoice to. But when I print out the "receipt" as a PDF the page says the charge was paid by CC but does NOT include the last four digits of the CC. BAD User Experience.
1 vote -
Allow auto pay
Allow auto pay
1 vote -
Need to be able to s
Need to be able to set up on auto pay. It cancels it and then I can't go back in and set it up,
1 vote -
please add apple pay
please add apple pay as an option. otherwise worked very well.
1 vote -
Did not get text all
Did not get text allowing me to use card in future.
1 vote -
Very quick and easy
Very quick and easy to navigate. Was able to pay and download a receipt with 2 minutes. It took me longer to put in the credit card number..
1 vote -
Payment kept getting
Payment kept getting declined until it was suggested to attempt in "PRIVATE/Incognito" mode on line. Once is the Incognito mode, it went through right away.
1 vote -
Don't use a placehol
Don't use a placeholder of 555-555-5555 for the phone number, it's confusing
1 vote -
Stop charging us a f
Stop charging us a fee
1 vote -
This account is a sc
This account is a scammers. Close their account. Please.
1 vote -
Great & Simple
Great & Simple
1 vote -
Thank you!!! Excelle
Thank you!!! Excellent work 👏 👍
1 vote -
It would be helpful
It would be helpful to have the paid invoice # on the receipt.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?