QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16713 results found
-
Great job and very p
Great job and very professional and courteous young men.
1 vote -
I have asked this be
I have asked this before with no response. I need to TALK to someone at intuit. Payment problems. How to I contact Intuit
1 vote -
Fast and easy.
Fast and easy.
1 vote -
Sims and Caleb are g
Sims and Caleb are great at all they do! We were very fortunate to have got them to work on our projects. We highly recommend them and this company!!
1 vote -
Please allow payment
Please allow payments to be scheduled. Other payment platforms allow it and it’s just stupid that you don’t.
1 vote -
Great work, professi
Great work, professional, and easy to deal with.
1 vote -
Kyle was so easy to
Kyle was so easy to communicate with and so helpful. All of the employees were so polite and professional. They were amazing to work with and went above and beyond. I’d recommend them to everyone.
1 vote -
Very good
Very good
1 vote -
Your system SUCKS! I
Your system SUCKS! I did not receive a text, so I opted for a call. The bot started talking before I was ready, the voice got transcribed but the numbers were not the same, the timing was off on the recording so I got it wrong the first time. Then I got a message saying my payment was successful, but they system cannot save my payment method because my email is linked to an intuit account. ??? Your system is BROKEN!
1 vote -
This was the first t
This was the first time I used this way of paying for services, very easy to follow. Easy peasy.
1 vote -
Setting up auto pay
Setting up auto pay is impossible. You can’t call support
1 vote -
I would prefer to re
I would prefer to receive an old fashioned invoice.
1 vote -
Take ZIP payments!!!
Take ZIP payments!!!!
1 vote -
Joe was wonderful.
Joe was wonderful. Thanks to all involved. Very professional 👍🏻🇺🇸
1 vote -
Great pool & Spa Ser
Great pool & Spa Service! Friendly owners and we’re extremely happy with the results!
1 vote -
452638
452638
1 vote -
You guys the best, o
You guys the best, one of the best air conditioning company in Florida
1 vote -
Did an awesome and q
Did an awesome and quick recovery
1 vote -
DO NOT hook invoices
DO NOT hook invoices being paid to my email! This practice caused a big problem when I paid a bill yesterday, causing it to be taken from the wrong account. I had to go through so much crap to be able to fix it, including a frozen bank account. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I should not have to be wary of paying these invoices because Intuit thinks it knows who I am working for that day!
1 vote -
what has happened to
what has happened to the schedule payments in advance? I cannot get a straight answer from intuit--hours on the phone as usual or the merchant who says nothing has changed? I want an ANSWER.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?