QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16734 results found
-
Thank you! You are
Thank you! You are awesome!
1 vote -
I don't appreciate t
I don't appreciate trying to slide $280.00 pass me in my monthly bill
1 vote -
Paid 3 invoices. Di
Paid 3 invoices. Different screen for the last one - why? Started spamming me about getting a quickbooks account - why? I'm willing to pay invoices with quickbooks but have less than zero interest in opening an account
1 vote -
Excellent customer s
Excellent customer service 💯
1 vote -
easy peasy
easy peasy
1 vote -
I have updated my pa
I have updated my payment method and signed up for autopay numerous times and it never goes through. It would be nice if you fixed that. It really pisses me off.
1 vote -
Unclear offer to spe
Unclear offer to specific date for payment. Deleted my entered info!
1 vote -
Professional, kind a
Professional, kind and efficient :) thank you.
1 vote -
Wonderful, very secu
Wonderful, very security thank you
1 vote -
please cancel my int
please cancel my intuit account; and delete all information.
I do not want an account with this organization. You allowed a fraudulent person to open an account in my business name and use my father as a guarantor. Gave them a merchant account and a line of credit without contacting me or doing any verification. Sent the money to someone else and now collection agencies are looking for money that we never received.
I am just making a bank payment for services and do not want an ongoing establishes account.1 vote -
Extremely easy to us
Extremely easy to use!
1 vote -
Great job ! very ple
Great job ! very pleased
1 vote -
I planned to put in
I planned to put in a date for payment but was not alowed
1 vote -
Wont take
Wont take
1 vote -
I have added my phon
I have added my phone numnber multiple times and it sends a code and NEVER KEEPS MY INFORMTATION... I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO ADD MY BANK ACCOUNT informaiton.
1 vote -
Service was great an
Service was great and very fair. Promptly returned call and got scheduled very quickly. Highly recommend
1 vote -
I owed the vendor $4
I owed the vendor $430.00. I do not think I should have to pay a fee for using ACH.
1 vote -
I work with a busine
I work with a business that uses QuickBooks Self Employed. I also use QuickBooks Self Employed. Usually, the person I work with sends me an invoice via QuickBooks Self Employed and after I receive it, I log in and pay by clicking the links in the invoice. I use my saved bank account information I have saved in QuickBooks. On this last invoice, QuickBooks added a button on the person I work with's end that said "Review and Charge." When they clicked that button, QuickBooks took money out of my bank account without my knowledge or authorization and put it…
1 vote -
I don't want a PayPa
I don't want a PayPal account . I will pay with my bank account.
1 vote -
This was really easy
This was really easy!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?