QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16778 results found
-
Prompt and efficient
Prompt and efficient, solved the issue👍👍
1 vote -
Very quick and conve
Very quick and convenient. The vender gets an immediate payment and I have a secure transaction for a local service. Excellent
1 vote -
Great
Great
1 vote -
Bad website. Did no
Bad website. Did not give us an option to choose the payment methods.
1 vote -
Won't take my paymen
Won't take my payment
1 vote -
Payment method was e
Payment method was easy.
1 vote -
To set up to pay wit
To set up to pay with my credit card automatically same day a monthly would be convenient!
1 vote -
Fabian does excellen
Fabian does excellent work and we loved working with him….highly recommended!
1 vote -
I was supposed to de
I was supposed to deduct the credit card fee from the payment because I am paying by bank check. Why did the full bill get charged to my bank account? I had no chance to enter $503.98 as the CORRECT amount.
1 vote -
One problem is the o
One problem is the one time code that is sent to the same platform as the invoice. I.E., the invoice on a mail platform and quickbooks sends the code to the mail platform. I had to use a different device to get the code and that's a hassle. If you invoice on mail you need to send code to SMS/txt.
1 vote -
Make it where you ca
Make it where you can change the amy
1 vote -
Allow clients to pay
Allow clients to pay partial invoice as a deposit
1 vote -
It won't let me save
It won't let me save my payment method - even after jumping through all the hoops.
1 vote -
STOP WITH THE $25 PA
STOP WITH THE $25 PAYMENT FEE. RIDICULOUS!
1 vote -
Quick, easy, and wor
Quick, easy, and worry free.
No complaints after using for more than 2 years now.
;-)1 vote -
Good
Good
1 vote -
Ok
Ok
1 vote -
Nothing to complain
Nothing to complain about.
1 vote -
I never agreed to no
I never agreed to nor do I want to participate in 2 factor ID. This process DOESN'T work and only serves to complicate an already cumbersome process
1 vote -
easy to do ,very goo
easy to do ,very good
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?