QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
1 vote
-
need way for a customer to do a wire transfer to contractor
Our contractor is demanding money to finish a job(we are on vacation and it's a weekend). If we could do a wire transfer to his account he would get the money quicker than the 3 days it will take.
1 vote -
Make "Print Receipt" button work
Print Receipt button does not work at all on Safari on MacBook
12 votes -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Create a printable receipt at the end of the process would be a good idea
All I get is a blank page for a receipt...give the option to send one via e-mai
2 votes -
4 votes
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Add option to send a note to business with payment
I would like a box to include a brief note to the business owner with my payment.
10 votes -
1 vote
-
How to print item number in the PO and Invoice? if not we do not have line item
To print item number in the PO and invoices. If not, we do not know how many line items ordered or invoiced
7 votes -
Allow payments for other than one month. For instance, I generally pay quarterly. Some of our corporate members prefer to pay annually.
Flexible payments with $65.00 minimum.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Save Payment Information
For Best Security payment:
Please allow for checking account payment information to be SAVED on this web site,
Unless that this web site is NOT a safe web site ?!?!?!?!?!?55 votes -
I don't see a place to add a tip.
I don't understand why a zip code is needed. I don't come across this with any other catering companies. The customers paying for the meal don't usually know the zip code used for their corporate cards.
3 votes -
Include a "payment for" line
It would be great to have a "payment for" line so payments are debited accordingly.
5 votes -
The "view invoice" button needs to make it clear that it's a payment button as well. Like "view and/or pay."
I am a merchant using this same service and customers call me all the time, unaware that they need to click the button to pay.
It should say "pay here," not just view.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?