QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12284 results found
-
1 vote
-
More convenient to enter information via computer.
More convenient to enter payment information via computer as I had in the past. Why the change?
1 vote -
Use PayPal
Use PayPal
6 votes -
When paying someone, I should be able to pay from my own QuickBooks account.
If someone bills me through their QuickBooks account, I should be able to pay them via my own QuickBooks account
8 votes -
Automatic payment
Allow to set up bank account for automatic withdrawal. Many rimes we juggle our own lives plus an elderly person = two households to maintain. It would be a time saver and assure that payment is timely.
27 votes -
Undo Payment
Add option to "undo" a payment if mistaken, say for an hour or 12 or 24.
2 votes -
Allow for nicknames on bank accounts
I use this to pay invoices for several clients. If I could nickname the accounts it would avoid errors and I would be willing to use the service for more clients, you know, in case you want to grow your business.
40 votes -
Nicknames for checking accounts. I have multiple I use
Nicknames for checking accounts. I have multiple I use
58 votes -
Two payments in one
I wanted to add my regular monthly amount to this invoice and it wouldn’t let me. That would have saved time for both of us
1 vote -
Payment receipt
Include the logo of the Company (Business entity) issuing the invoice, and the Credit card holder name on the payment receipt.
14 votes -
1 vote
-
To allow Users the Option of fixing their Posting Accounts for Invoices generated by the Progress Billing System.
Progress billing normally has no relation to the Revenue one recognizes in the Income Statement. So the Progress Invoice should be: DEBIT Accounts Receivable and CREDIT a Progress Billing Account that has been set up on the Balance Sheet. When Sales is recognized the Entries are DEBIT Sales recognized since Inception, an account created on the Balance Sheet, and CREDIT Sales.
The Existing Progress Billing System post direct to Sales, with no other options.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
its easy and perfect. Please don't change it.
its easy and perfect. Please don't change it.
8 votes -
Have paid easily for months, now it takes more and more info that was not required. It's no longer easy.
Described it above; now you want me to repeat? Not a friendly way to do business. I will seek to find another method.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
show what I am paying for
The invoice shows the money but it doesn't break it down to material and what is labor.
2 votes -
Your iPhone app does not accept the routing number as it is being entered. Each digit entered results in a rejection message.
Get your app logic correct.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?