QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12288 results found
-
memo line should automatically transfer onto checks
memo line should automatically transfer onto checks
26 votes -
ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS
It would not accept my debit card. I eventually had to use a bank transfer. I kept giving me an error message that just said to try again later. It didn't tell me it wouldn't accept my debit card, even though it says a debit card is an option to use. My order is now later because I couldn't pay for a couple days!
11 votes -
2 votes
-
3rd option
Provide a third option (button) like "Return to Account" in addition to "Download Receipt" and "Download Invoice" after completing the payment of an invoice. Sometimes I don't want to do either of those and the only other option is to sign out.
1 vote -
download receipt does not work - I just paid. Isn't this an obvious way to make it "better"???
download receipt does not work - I just paid. Isn't this an obvious way to make it "better"???
5 votes -
Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working.
Make sure downloading receipts works-it bounces back as not working. It would be nice to have access to some form of proof of payment.
6 votes -
I have trouble getting it to save my account info and I have to go through a long process every time to pay with inuit. Last year, no probl
I can't sign in and it takes forever to re-set up my account to pay online. Go back to what you were doing last year, I never had a problem paying online with intuit last year.
1 vote -
QuickBooks Apple Safari Compatibility
It appears that QuickBooks invoice billing is no longer compatible with Apple Mac OS Safari. Another billing method might need to be utilized if QuickBooks is not updated to be compatible with Apple software applications.
8 votes -
unable to download reciept-your site says "service temporaily unaviable"
unable to download reciept-your site says "service temporaily unaviable" Make it readily available upon receipt of payment
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow for and track overpayments so I'm in credit
If I want to overpay one month so I don't need to be near a computer the next invoice time, the system should be able to track it and hold it automatically.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Have the receipt available for printing immediately upon payment.
The print receipt button does not print the receipt. It is unavailable
3 votes -
Please list Invoices like the Desktop version. Hitting the back button and seeing the past invoices in full is key!
Please list Invoices like the Desktop version. Hitting the back button and seeing the past invoices in full is key!
4 votes -
paypal
paypal
63 votes -
view previous pay history, and anything outstanding on account
view previous pay history, and anything outstanding on account
18 votes -
Enable printing of receipt. I was not able to print the receipt.
The receipt would not print. I need the receipt for my records, so this is quite unacceptable.
1 vote -
3 votes
-
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?