QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12312 results found
-
It’s was awesome!
Thanks
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Promptness
I only just now in October 2019 received my invoice for cleaning in June 2019.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Set up Automatic Pay!
Set up automatic pay for each week so I don't have to login in every week to pay! :)
6 votes -
Website Payment Links do not work. There is no "Pay Now" or "Invoice" on the page.
Simply fix the site so it actually works. Change directions or add links. 3 different browsers did not help. Only way able to pay was by viewing invoice and think was supposed to be for QuickBooks but seemed to work for me.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
add an option for credit card payment
add an option for credit card payment and auto debit
20 votes -
Amount of time to pay
Please give the mailed invoice time to be received before you are calling for payment. I received the electronic invoice while on travel 3 October returned from travel on 8 October and was being called on 9 October for payment. Mailed invoice came on 9 October. Please and thank you, how about a moment to pay the invoice.
1 vote -
ALLOW 'BILL PAY" AS AN OPTION
ALLOW "bill pay"
3 votes -
Get rid of quickbooks and get a legit account.
Customers pay like they normally do with every other business on the earth.
1 vote -
mlambert62@gmail.com
Allow me to add comments on invoice payment -> ie; pool closing
1 vote -
Append a paid invoice receipt .pdf to an existing Invoice .pdf file
To be able to Append a paid invoice receipt .pdf to an existing Invoice .pdf file for reference
15 votes -
Quicken is NEVER able to show me my invoice.
Quicken always says, "We’re sorry. We can’t show the invoice details right now." Please fix this.
1 vote -
Don't clear data on login
I filled in the form, then saw I could sign in to make it easier next time. I already have QB account, so I signed in – boom my form and all the bank info was cleared and I had to re-enter it all.
1 vote -
PLEASE PUT THE PAID DATE ON THE RECEIPT
PLEASE PUT THE PAID DATE ON THE RECEIPT
10 votes -
Font Siz & Box Size
Make box for numbers larger. Dyslexic must look back and forth -- and lose place. Small numbers and small letters make it very difficult and frustrating for dyslexics, and probably anyone with vision problems.
1 vote -
Set up recurring payment thru intuit and managed thru intuit and then just email notice before payment is pulled and then email paid reciept
Set up recurring payment thru intuit and managed thru intuit and then just email notice before payment is pulled and then email paid reciept
4 votes -
Show all payments
Show all payments made to confirm I'm not paying twice. A duplicate bill
2 votes -
An invoice to one given company at a given address could still have multiple payors. Always show the name of the actual payor in the receipt
An invoice to one given company at a given address could still have multiple payors. Always show the name of the actual payor in the receipt (ie the name given on the credit card).
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?