QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal
12285 results found
-
Signvel.com provides more than just a basic email signature generator; it is designed around professional signature management for teams.
Signvel.com provides more than just a basic email signature generator; it is designed around professional signature management for teams. Users can select from 24 layouts, customize typography and colors, add their company logo or personal photo, organize contact details, include social networks, and create campaign banners for promotions. The service also supports installation across several major mail clients, including Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, and Proton. For businesses that care about consistent branding in every email their employees send, Signvel offers a convenient and well-structured solution.
https://signvel.com/1 vote -
Great Support
I recently came across thefreetech.com and was wondering if anyone here has used it recently. How does it compare with other popular tech resource platforms? Is the information accurate, and is the site easy to navigate and useful in practice?
1 vote -
Add my account to be able to surcharge customers for invoice payments
I would like my account to be given access to be able to surchage customers for invoice payments as outlined in this help article - https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/process-credit-card-payments/add-surcharge-customer-invoice-payments-quickbooks/L6Sg9UWf9_US_en_US
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Verification Letter
Novo banking allows users to download a bank verification letter in their mobile app and online portal. QBO does not have this feature and customer service is no help getting one of these letters. It should be easy to download one, email one, and request that one be sent to a 3rd party from Quickbooks.
This is a standard practice at other banks.
1 vote -
Bankers
Allow those of us who use QuickBooks Checking to speak to real bankers.
I needed a banking verification letter for one of my clients and customer service was no help, and I spoke to several individuals.
1 vote -
automatic payroll tax withdraw
Please go back to opting out of automatic withdraw on payroll taxes.
I've been with QuickBooks for 29 years. Really considering changing and canceling QuickBooks.
I'm a small business that needs to be in charge of my own payments.
I decided to try this and stay with QuickBooks and the very first week QuickBooks withdrawal was for a tax payment that was not due for six months. This not expectable for a small business. Sometimes we have to wait on checks and are not able to pay in advance. Please change this back, so we are able to opt out…2 votes -
automatic payrolln taxes
I should have the option to opt out of the automatic payroll taxes intuit make error and customer service is hard to communicate with. I would like my payroll process not them have access to my account.
3 votes -
Stop showing all open invoices to clients on the payment screen
When a client clicks the link to view and pay a specific invoice, they are currently able to see all of their other outstanding open invoices on the screen. This is causing significant confusion and privacy concerns for our clients, as well as our billing team.
Clients should only see the specific invoice they clicked on. Please update the payment portal to hide other open invoice balances unless the client explicitly requests to view their account statement.
2 votes -
My clients should NOT be seeing all "open" invoices when clicking to pay theirs.
My clients should only see their open invoice when clicking to pay their bill. I am unable to send billing invoices out until this is changed back. Clients have been calling very upset with this change as is our billing team.
1 vote -
mobile-friendly invoices
Adding mobile-friendly invoices with one-click payment options would make it much easier for service businesses like towing and roadside assistance to pay quickly. More flexible payment methods and instant payment confirmations would also greatly improve the overall experience.
1 vote -
Add "Change Customer/Projects" to Reclassify transactions
I would to be able to change customer/project for multiple transactions. I have over one hundred transactions that got charged (travel) before our contract was signed, and I have to go back and individually add them to a project one transaction at a time.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Can QuickBooks Add a More Dynamic Payments Overview?
I find the current Payments Portal useful but a bit static. Is there any plan to introduce a more dynamic, real-time overview of transactions? Something with clearer visual sections and instant updates would make it so much easier to track pending and completed payments. A dashboard that feels more responsive and modern would really help with daily workflow.
1 vote -
Improving the invoice‑payments portal usability in QuickBooks Online
Hi everyone! I’ve been using QuickBooks Online’s Invoice Payments Portal and had a thought — it would be super helpful if there was a live progress bar showing when a customer opens an invoice, starts paying, and completes it. Something quick and visual so we can see what’s happening at a glance. What do you think?
1 vote -
due on the 10th 1ST TO THE END OF EACH MONTH IDIOTS
YOU SUCK QBO ENGINEERS.......................DUE ON THE 10TH IS NOT DUE IN 2 DAYS IT AT A MINIMUM 10 DAYS........................................TOTAL ****.
BILLING CYCLES ARE FROM THE 1ST THROUGH THE END OF EVBERY MONTH BUT QBO ENGINEERS ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THAT BASIC ACCOUNTING IS DONE THIS WAY.................1 vote -
1 vote
-
Company has cancelled/unsubscribed for more than two years, but still show on my login page
Company has cancelled/unsubscribed for more than two years, but still show on my login page. Customer service can't help solve the issue...
1 vote -
view email/text receipts history
I am trying to contact old clients for a marketing campaign. The way we process our payments is almost always on the go so its quick and we do not have time to input all customer information etc. However, we DO email and/or text receipts to customers. There must be a way to view the history of the emails and phones we sent them to however I just contacted support and they dont have an answer. I was told to post something here.
1 vote -
How to view where receipts were sent after payments are processed through Quickbooks
I am trying to contact old clients for a marketing campaign. The way we process our payments is almost always on the go so its quick and we do not have time to input all customer information etc. However, we DO email and/or text receipts to customers. There must be a way to view the history of the emails and phones we sent them to however I just contacted support and they dont have an answer. I was told to post something here.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?