How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Schedule Payments in advance

It would be nice to be able to schedule payments ahead of time with a credit card. Set up auto payments would be great!!!!

742 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Meteor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy that you do not have the option to schedule payments for a particular date. Pretty basic stuff.

• Tammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to set up in advance, not necessarily automatic payments, just be able to set up in advance

• Jodie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In agreement with other comments -- add a "PAY ON" DATE so I do not have to remember to go back to the invoice/email and pay it later.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to schedule the payment when I get the email notification of the invoice, instead of having to note it, and then find it again in my email when it's time to pay it.

Would really help to be able to schedule a future payment. Whenever I receive a bill, I could go ahead and schedule payment without checking to see if I'll have adequate funds, etc.

• Barbara J Priborsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account is not funded until the first of each month, so when the invoice arrives, I have to save the email, so I can re-open it and send payment on the 1st. If I could schedule the payment for the 1st, it would be a real time-saver for me and avoid the possibility that I could miss a payment. I pay 21 online accounts monthly. All payments are scheduled the day the invoice arrives so that payments are timely. Intuit needs to join the rest of the online payment world.

• Jennier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree with all the comments below; I would like to pre-schedule payments. Also, there doesn't seem to be any way to pre-pay several months ahead.

• Joanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to schedule the payment on the due date not on the day I am processing bills payments.

Disappointed this feature hasn't been implemented for years. All other payment systems have it. Intuit must be making money on the float and benefits when people pay early.

I used to be able to schedule payments in advance and it was a great option to have

• B Dixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to schedule payment with checking account closer to due date rather than the day I first get the invoice.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base