Allow online bill pay
Online bill pay through your bank account-
-
[Deleted User]
commented
The Gepco online bill (https://gepcoonlinebil.pk) service allows users to quickly retrieve a copy of their electricity bill online. If you’ve lost your original bill or need another copy for payment, simply visit the Gepco website, enter your reference number, and download or print the duplicate bill instantly. This convenient service ensures you never miss a payment due to misplaced bills.
-
Gigi
commented
I don't see a way to pay the invoice electronically. If there is not a way to pay electronically because the merchant did not enable that process, it would be nice to see a message explaining that 'electronic payment to this merchant is not enabled'.
Or is it my error? Am I making some mistake and therefore not able to make a payment electronically?
-
Susann
commented
I do not trust putting my checking account number online. How do I still pay by check?