How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Allow a recurring payment to be automatically processed and applied to an outstanding invoice.

feedback.qbo.intuit.com

169 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elease Caracci shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you were doing automatic payment with my credit card on file all last year. Why did you stop?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Credit card info should be automatic, customer should not have to enter card information every month.

• Theresa Sutter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From what I understand you have the option to have a recurring payment via QB's merchant account (if you have one). You can add a recurring payment via a Credit/Debit card but unfortunately not a bank/ACH account.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need recurring credit card payments and ACH payments that post to an open invoice.

When i create a recurring credit card the only way I know how to do this is to create a recurring sales receipt but the sales receipt does not post to my open invoice for that customer.

I want the credit card to happen automatically and then post to my open invoice.

• Karen L Spada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please auto bill and pay with this credit card. I will be changing the zip code soon. Right now the 89074 is what is attached to the account. thanks

• Matt Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please...you really need to install this option on QuickBooks. My invoice from this company is a recurring invoice...and every month I have to log in and enter my account information. Would be nice if it was processed automatically.

Feedback and Knowledge Base