QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16650 results found
-
I would like to auto
I would like to automatically receive my receipt by email, aside from my choice to download it.
1 vote -
I tried to make a pa
I tried to make a payment from my checking account. It did not go through, and I received no explanation as to why, so I was unable to correct it.
1 vote -
Can these invoices c
Can these invoices contain more detail? This one, from my mechanic, tells me only about labor and material charges and says nothing about the nature of the repairs. I've traditionally saved auto repair invoices to track what's been done to my car.
1 vote -
Show a running total
Show a running total, so that the total can be seen and paid, and remove your $105 limit for payment so I don't have to make multiple payments.
1 vote -
Send via email
Send via email
1 vote -
paying a Quickbooks
paying a Quickbooks invoice sucks. There is no other way to describe it. I can see the invoice but if I try to print it I'm out of luck. And if I want to "save" it to an electronic file it is going to take another hour to figure out where the "download" went to. Bad, Bad, Bad. Maybe this has something to do with the fact I'm using a Mac Laptop. You know, that trillion dollar company "Apple"? Ever heard of it?
1 vote -
Very fast and effici
Very fast and efficient
1 vote -
This is a shame and
This is a shame and I am calling my insurance. The Dr says to me if you have any questions call me. I did call the lady on the front took my questions and the Dr call me they sent me the notification for an app that I didn’t had and a phone call that didn’t last 10
Minutes. I’m not going to paid for this. I have been 2 weeks after my surgery I call and Dr never call me back. This is a shame.
I’m definitely calling my insurance.1 vote -
Unable to make a dow
Unable to make a down payment.
1 vote -
My autopay info gets
My autopay info gets lost often and I get charged a late fee . Autopay mean autopay, so I don’t have to check my bank account constantly to see if the payment was made
1 vote -
Did not see a $25 co
Did not see a $25 convenience fee charged until after the invoice was paid. That is FRAUD.
1 vote -
On your pay page, th
On your pay page, there are tip amts. The issue I have, is many times our seamstress goes above and beyond to have something ready asap, and I want to give a bigger tip, say 20% but the system will not allow it, so I settle for 15%. Thiis ability will only help your deserving patrons to earn what theiir work is worth. Thanks
1 vote -
Never works.
Never works.
1 vote -
Would like to use my
Would like to use my credit card
1 vote -
Great job. Thank yo
Great job. Thank you.
1 vote -
Please enable pastin
Please enable pasting into the routing and account number fields. Blocking this does nothing to enhance security and introduces the potential for typing errors. My password manager never gets it wrong, don't make me go through extra steps.
1 vote -
dont like paying a f
dont like paying a fee
1 vote -
Your Credit Card pay
Your Credit Card payment does not accept hyphens in the name field. Hyphens are standard in French names and are printed on credit cards as part of the official name on the card. You need to correct this in order for credit card payments to go through and to be respectful of your customers.
1 vote -
When paying from Can
When paying from Canada your form will only accept a numeric zip code, not a Canadian postal code. Had to enter a non-existent zip of 12345
1 vote -
$25 Online Convenien
$25 Online Convenience Fee ... really???? Shame on you!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?