QuickBooks Invoice Online Checkout
16655 results found
-
Have a way to leave
Have a way to leave out 3.3% credit card fees when paying by bank account so that there is no outstanding balance at the end of a transaction.
1 vote -
I didn't know there
I didn't know there was a convince fee of $25.00 WTF!
I would have sent a check if you let me know. It's a convince for you not me!1 vote -
Nest Tiny Homes- Sal
Nest Tiny Homes- Salt Lake City, Utah. watch out when you sign a contract with them. They do not know what a CHANGE ORDER MEANS. Some where they missed in on CONTRACTOR SCHOOL.
1 vote -
I just want to send
I just want to send you a check.
1 vote -
I can to find the re
I can to find the recurring payment feature. I don't know why everything simple with QuickBooks has to be made difficult.
1 vote -
I would like for an
I would like for an invoice to be attached to my payment link.
1 vote -
I'd rather pay with
I'd rather pay with a card for security's sake.
1 vote -
Notify payer of "con
Notify payer of "convenience fee" before paying.
I could have paid another way easily without a fee.1 vote -
allowing full paymen
allowing full payment on first payment
1 vote -
Since I am paying di
Since I am paying directly from my bank account, why am I being charged a service fee? This hasn't happened in the past. I couldn't find where to change the amount.
1 vote -
$25 "convenience" fe
$25 "convenience" fee? Who's convenience? The automated online banking service that saves you money instead of cashing checks manually?
1 vote -
Please remove our la
Please remove our late fee. Thank you.
1 vote -
Can we save ACH paym
Can we save ACH payment info?
1 vote -
The invoice receipt
The invoice receipt I downloaded did not have the last 4 numbers of the credit card number that I paid with. I would like to see that on the downloaded receipt so I can keep track of which card it was paid with. Thank you.
1 vote -
Why do you charge a
Why do you charge a $25 convenience fee for a service that is free for you? It doesn't cost anything on your end to process an ACH payment.
1 vote -
Itemization on invoi
Itemization on invoices need to be easier to see for customers that are technologically challenged. Half of my clients seem to think even accessing their email is a task that requires a doctorate in techno-scientology.
1 vote -
Auto pay
Auto pay
1 vote -
add Paypal
add Paypal
1 vote -
I wish that it loade
I wish that it loaded the payment into my transaction register. That would be great if it took the date, payee and amount and made an entry, and I could choose the account and add a memo/description.
1 vote -
thank you jason yo
thank you jason you get 5 stars ty
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?