Skip to content

QuickBooks AppTransactions

191 results found

1. What to Look for in an STO Development Company?

If you're here, then you're going to gain knowledge about the benefits of using a specific STO development company, as well as the key features to look for in one.

Crypto asset backed tokens are becoming increasingly popular in the security token industry, and personal security tokens are an important part of the token offering platform.

It is essential to work with a knowledgeable STO development company or blockchain technology companies. They can easily understand the crypto industry and can guide clients through every step of their STO Development solutions.

Additionally, offering services to guide clients through their business requirements…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tips on Choosing the Best ICO Development Company for Your Project

If you’re here, then you are looking for tips on choosing the best ICO development company for your project. I hope you will find the right ICO development company as well as a smart contract development service by the end of this article.

The first step is to ensure that you are making the right decision. You should look at the company's reputation, development launch and business strategy. It is also important to understand their framework techniques and processes, as well as their history of successful ICOs.

These things will give you insight into their capabilities and how they can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Import Invoices and link them with an estimate

Is there any possibility of adding a new column (called estimate) in the excel that you provide to import invoices? and thus be able to link the invoice with an estimate already loaded in the customer's account. This would make it much easier to load invoices since nowadays we load them one by one in the system. We really need to speed up the invoice upload process but as long as it can be linked to the project estimate, so that we can see what is left to be invoiced. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to Choose the Right Kucoin Clone Script for Your Business

Choosing the right Kucoin clone script for your business can be a daunting task. The cryptocurrency exchange market is vast and ever-evolving, making it difficult to find the best crypto exchange software for your needs.

To start, you need to consider what type of crypto exchange you are looking for and which popular cryptocurrencies you plan on trading. Once you have determined this, it’s time to look into clone trading and exchange clones in order to find the best clone software that suits your needs.

Choosing a KuCoin clone script that best fits your business needs is an important thing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. direct deposit

Set up direct deposit for employees to more than two accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How We Built A Robust Crypto Exchange Script Like Kraken

Want to break into the very lucrative market segment? Then choosing the cryptocurrency sector will be wise. Yes, using a script for a crypto exchange like Kraken will enable you to increase your revenue. One of the most dependable options for eager business people looking for a fast way to enter the cryptocurrency space is the Kraken clone script.

You will have a lot of administrative tasks to manage while starting a cryptocurrency business, from deposits to tightened. But you can easily control everything by utilizing the Kraken clone script. By choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange development company you can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I’m frequently getting QuickBooks Online banking error 355, How to fix it ?

I’m frequently getting QuickBooks Online banking error 355 while updating my bank accounts or downloading the latest transactions. How can I get over it?

Well, to avoid QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355, you are required to update your Banking information. It will help you to reconnect your bank account. Below are the instructions you need to go through:
    Firstly, open QuickBooks and select the Transaction or Banking menu from the left menu.
    Now, tap on the Edit icon for the bank account you want to update.
    Click on Settings and choose Edit account info.
    In the end, you need to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’m coming across Error initializing QBPOS application. Is there any way to get over?

Well, you are supposed to create a new Window Admin account if you want to mend error initializing QBPOS application log. For this, perform the steps inclined below:
    Generate a local user account

Firstly, navigate to the Windows Start menu and select the Settings option.
    After that, hit the Accounts tab, and then you must navigate to Family and other users.
    Under other users, click on the “Add someone else to this Personal Computer” option.
    Once done, click on the option “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.”
    Also, you need to select “Add a user without a Microsoft” on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CryptoApe Trust Wallet clone Script Will Change the Cryptosphere Forever

In this digital era, entrepreneurs are vigorously seeking for a solution to enter into the crypto industry. To make your presence in the crypto space, either you have to participate in the existing solution or develop your own crypto wallet. Many entrepreneurs are developing their own crypto wallet like Trust wallet.

Trust wallet is a top-notch crypto wallet that holds millions of users and provides high security. But, developing a crypto wallet like a trust wallet may consume more time and cost. By considering this market have brought the time and cost saving solution called trust wallet clone script.

Some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I’m repeatedly coming across QuickBooks Error 416. How can I deal with the error?

Well, it is most likely to happen that maybe the issue doesn’t lie with your application, and there is a fault with your Internet connection settings. To avoid QuickBooks Error 416, you’re required to check your Internet Connection. Here are the steps to do so with much more ease:

Initially, choose Internet Connection Setup from the Help menu.
    Now, you need to select “Use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet.”
    Press Next and click on Advanced Connection Settings.
    Hit on the Restore Advanced Settings option.
    The last step is to tap…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why You Should Keep An Eye On And Use The Paxful Clone Script

Would you like to quickly increase your revenue? If so, you've found sufficient options. Yes, you may simply double your ROI with the use of the p2p crypto exchange development service. Paxful stands out from the other well-known peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platforms.

The most popular peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange with escrow support is Paxful. The cryptocurrency trading platform provided by Paxful has been utilized by numerous countries. You'll be able to reach more crypto users easily with the Paxful clone script & with less effort.

CryptoApe Paxful clone script is a user-friendly crypto trading platform that can help you to trade…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What if I get stuck with QuickBooks Error 6155 at the time of opening or accessing the company file?

Well, .ND and .TLG are both configuration files that allow you to run QuickBooks company files on the network and in multi-user mode. If there’s any damage in such files, then it might lead to QuickBooks Company File Error 6155, and hence, you are required to rename it to eradicate the error from its root. For this, carry out the steps enumerated below:
    In the beginning, open your QuickBooks company file.
    Now, navigate to the following path:
    C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company File [Default Location]
    Look for the files having .ND and .TLG extensions.
    After this, hit right-click, then select Rename option and also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bitcoin data feed

Hello,

I am looking at adding Bitcoin as one of the markets I will likely be trading.

I am using the ATAS free crypto package.

I am struggling to find an accurate option for bitcoin that also has good DOM data.

What is recommended?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get Your ERC721 Token with offer Upto 30% on our Year End Sale

Hivelance Technologies is the top ERC721 Token Development Company, providing comprehensive ERC721 token development services and goods on a global scale. Additionally, we might provide businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs with cutting-edge ERC-20 Token Development Services. Their team of experienced and professional designers are expert in designing ERC721 that may propel your business to another level.

Grab Up To 30% Off on Our ERC721 Token services and kick-start your Token Business within 10 days!!!. Offer ends on short span.

Know More - https://www.hivelance.com/erc721-token-development

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What are Crypto Derivatives Exchanges and its Features?

We Hivelance is your trustworthy partner in creating a robust trading engine for your cryptocurrency derivatives exchange platform. We have a group of expert smart contract developers who can fully automate the presentation of your idea to the world. The processing functions can be correctly aligned by our frontend and backend developers, allowing them to run in a simulated manner. Every project needs designs, and we can provide you with a demo to show you how we stand apart from the competition. Your specifications are important to us, thus the product will be an exact replica of your customization.

Grab…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Increase your profits with Huobi Clone Script!

Want to launch a multifaceted p2p crypto exchange platform like Huobi? Then, choosing a Huobi clone script will be the right choice for entrepreneurs like you. Huobi is a Seychelles base cryptocurrency exchange platform that has over 400 cryptocurrencies with centralized exchange features.

Jumping to the p2p crypto exchange platform like huobi clone script will be the one of a kind to quickly start your business in the crypto space.

Here is a small brief overview on the Huobi clone script.

A ready to launch Huobi clone script is an exact replica of the Huobi. Thereby, you will get all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I’m constantly getting an error prompt QBDBMgrN not running on this computer while running QuickBooks on Windows Operating System.

Well, the QBDBMgrN not running issue can be easily eradicated if you install Windows Firewall Updates. The steps are here to do so with much more ease.
    First of all, press Windows + R keys together on your keyboard.
    Now, write down Control Panel in the Run window.
    The next step is to press Enter and choose the System and Security option.
    After that, you need to use the “firewall.cpl” command to open the firewall settings.
    Once done, select Firewall settings and hit go for Updates under the Update your Firewall Settings section.
    If Windows finds any updates, it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have more column for date/description/ref no/qty/MPN/amount inside invoice

I would like to have more column for date/description/ref no/qty/MPN/amount inside invoice. which I have been asking since last year

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. labyrinth gift box

I would like to create a labyrinth gift box in freeCad (like this one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:201097), but using my own maze desing.

I have no problem with the cover and the cylinder. - The only problem is: How to get the maze onto the cylinder ?

I tried with the "Curves" module to create the shape and wrap it onto the cylinder, but I could not pad or pocket it ...

Could someone help ?

kr

laurenz

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I’m constantly getting QuickBooks Desktop won’t open error while trying to access the software. How can I fix it?

Well, if there is some other application interfering with the QuickBooks desktop application, running it in Windows Safe Boot Mode would be a nice approach to get over QuickBooks Desktop won’t open error. The steps are here to do this with much more ease:
    Initially, hold and press Windows + R keys simultaneously and type MSConfig into the Run box.
    Now, click the Enter key or hit OK to open the System Configuration Utility.
    Under the General tab. Choose the Selective Startup option and select Apply and tap on OK.
    Once the changes are saved, restart Windows and run QuickBooks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?