QuickBooks Workforce

1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We have multiple people that process payrolls and they do not all have the admin passwords. thoughts on this?

will I need to be logged in to the company as admin or can i just use my own log in this time?

Yes Mari. We will need to login as the ADMIN on each company file that we will send an email invite with.

will that need to be done each time we get a new employee?
    Or just the first time around?

I'm sorry to tell you but YES

humm, we have multiple people that process payrolls and they do not all have the admin passwords. thoughts on this?

I also thought of that as well. Hoping our…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Your workforce support is pitiful. Refused to help me.

Your workforce support is pitiful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New W-2 Security feature is ridiculous

I just found out that the new security feature to access the W-2 is to enter the Box 1 amount from the W-2. I contacted support, and she gave me a 4-Step guide on how to calculate your Box 1 amount from the year-end paycheck. As an administrator, I understand how that works, but it's so much work! The whole point of having W2s online is that accessing them online is easy. My employees aren't going to calculate their YTD earnings. Virtually no one is going to use this feature now. Easy access to W-2s and pay stubs is the…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Time Cost in 'Project' tab is wrong, not ready for use

Time cost in 'project' should be linked to cost categories, but it's linked to income categories now, and the time cost should be able to show in P&L, but can't see it in P&L. It's logic error in developing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PLEASE go back to the old system. I can't view my paystubs.

PLEASE go back to the old system. I can't view my paystubs.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a "payroll administrator" to invite employees

In companies where the administrator is the owner who is not available to send invitation and does not want to share administrator password.
    Unfortunately in our company, new employees are not able to join Workforce due to that reason. Allowing another use "payroll administrator" to send invitations will solve the problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please please your software intuitive and work for people like me

Through the mists of time, mankind has overcome threats, both internal and external. From besting the woolly mammoth, sailing the Seven Seas to landing on the Moon. Icons of what people can do when they work together.
    But this software represents what humanity can do when they don't care about anything. This is a long look into the Abyss. Quickbooks is totally unintuitive and overly complex.
    Different profiles for different people invoicing in the same company: IMPOSSIBLE.
    Altering the percentage of VAT to reflect use in a small business on a VAT return: RIDICULOUSLY COMPLICATED.
    You guys have to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have had nothing but problems with this service. Three different operators told me how they couldn't help me.

Fix this broken security system. I changed my phone now I can no longer access my account. It's been a total pain trying to get any help...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You SUCK! Why do you keep changing shit? It no longer works.

Are you ever gonna get this fixed? Probably not...you collect money from employers and then say screw it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto Payroll Emails - based on employee info

If an email address has been provided, please send an email each time payroll has been processed and include an invite to workforce if they are not signed up. For employers with a more "blue collar" staff getting people to sign up can be difficult and often won't happen until they need a pay stub to get an apartment, loan, etc. The larger the company the more interruptions it is to go into workforce and send the invite. They are going to ignore all communications until they need what they need and it's inconvenient. An automated email sent each pay…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't get access to my pay stubs

I can't get anyone to answer the help/chat, and there is no phone number to call.

I've been with my employer for 5 years. The service moved to Workforce from PayCheckRecords.com and when I log in it says my employer is isn't registered, yet I was able to get an invitation link to set up on WorkForce. Have tried several times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't access W-2

To access my W-2 I need to know the amount for box 1. How can I know that if I can't access my W-2? Ridiculous.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. fix it

I have had now 3 employees that are having issues logging into this new updated portal. I have spent almost an hour each time chatting with live support to correct the issues. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I need the option to speak with someone directly on the phone. It takes soooo long to accomplish this through live chat. We are getting the issue resolved... but an hour... each time! this is insane. Please find a streamline way to correct login issues.

Also, we were not give any notice of the change from paycheckrecords.com to the workforce.intuit. This completely blindsided us and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix it

I have had now 3 employees that are having issues logging into this new updated portal. I have spent almost an hour each time chatting with live support to correct the issues. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I need the option to speak with someone directly on the phone. It takes soooo long to accomplish this through live chat. We are getting the issue resolved... but an hour... each time! this is insane. Please find a streamline way to correct login issues.

Also, we were not give any notice of the change from paycheckrecords.com to the workforce.intuit. This completely blindsided us and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Standardize print display for both Customer and supplier PO

Please standardize the print display for both customer and supplier PO or allow users to decide the print display presentation for both POs. Currently, the customer PO does not show the product category whereas the supplier PO created shows the product category when we print out the invoice. We do not need to show product category and it will be good if this does not come out in the print display. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Online Admin Portal

Please provide a way for administrators to access and review payroll for the entire staff. Many administrators do not want to download Quickbooks desktop software just to access payroll info. Having an online platform where admin can review pay stubs and even make adjustments to payroll as needed would be very helpful. However, just access to review would suffice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. get rid of it

go back to view mypaycheck with administrator access

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)