How can we improve QuickBooks Workforce?

Fix the W2

It keeps saying:

Something’s not quite right
We’re having some trouble accessing your W-2.
Please give us a few minutes to fix it and try again.

60 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sergio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attempting to get W-2 and like most everyone posting their concerns, still nothing. Its 02/10/2019 and I'm still waiting because something is not quite right. Seriously, what is box 1 supposed to be? Didn't you verify my identity when I logged into the sight and now you are attempting to verify its really me again with a box 1 that no one seems to know what information to input.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cant get w-2-keep saying somethings not quite right
    how am I suppose to get box 1 info??????

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can not see my W2. Says something not quite right. How can you put down an amount tha tappears in box 1 of your w2 if you cant see it?

Whoever at Intuit ViewMyPaycheck came up with the idea to verify a person's identity by asking for the box 1 amount on the "very same W2" that we are trying to receive is nothing short of an idiot. What a stupid idea. This means that I have to go to the employer for that information (which means the employer might as well just give me the paper W2) or some ViewMyPaycheck chat support person can have access to my W2 and give me that information through chat regardless of who that person is or where that person is.... So then the chat person, whoever that is, now has my W2 info instead of me. And they call that secure. Wake up Intuit.

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the most frustrating site ever! All I want is to get my W2 and it keeps telling me to verify with box 1. Box 1 of the W2 I am trying to retrieve :| are you kidding me? Then when I do put in my wages for the year, that I had to manually add up, it tells me that "something went wrong" Please fix this asap.

Yall need a do over cant access my w2 form keep asking about put a number in box 1

If I can't get access to my W2..is it my employer that is legally at fault or your set up that is responsible? This information HAS to be supplied by ALL employers by January 31. How can I file my taxes without the needed information? Somebody needs to be held accountable and SOON. It has been suggested that I contact the Hours and Wages Department and start a complaint and possible investigation.

I have been trying for days my get my W2.. "something's not right..We're having trouble accessing your W2..please give us a few minutes to fix it and try again" same message for the last 5 days !

I'm trying to get my W-2 and it wants me to verify by entering an amount of box 1....Of what, the W-2 that I am trying to get? I tried putting in the YTD wages on my last paycheck for 2018 but that didn't work.

• Candy Heatley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to have my W-2 form and it wants me to verify it is me I'm signed in why do I need to do that and then I try to put my earnings in and then it says something is not right quite right please let us fix it and try again this is ridiculous

I'm trying to get my W-2 and it wants me to verify by entering an amount of box 1....Of what, the W-2 that I am trying to get? I tried putting in the YTD wages on my last paycheck for 2018 but that didn't work.

• Debra Sebright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This site it worthless, It just keeps saying "Somethings not quite right, we"re having some trouble accessing your W2, please give us a few moments to fix it and try again"

Feedback and Knowledge Base