How can we improve QuickBooks Workforce?

Nothing comes up it just spins and tmes outn5

When I login to view my paycheck the green circle spins and Spins and times Out and I can't view any of my paychecks or W-2s. Everything is blank

426 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ecvangeline shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LORNA WOLFF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED TO SEE MY W-2 and it is asking to verify my identity. What do you want blood!!!! I don’t know what you want me to put on that line which will verify who I am!! Please let me know!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried viewmypaycheck.com and I was able to get in see my W-2 and all my paychecks. I hope this helps someone! It is ridiculous that this ‘new’ system doesn’t work.

I hate your new system - let's go back to the old one. I am tired of seeing the green spinning circle!

• Chelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot view any of my paychecks. The screen is blank. How do I access my paychecks?

• Samuel Arnoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Half of the people in our office can get to their W-2's and half CAN'T. What is going on and when will this be resolved??

Well Im not getting the error message for my w-2 anymore but they are now asking to verify my identity. To do this i need the amount in box 1 from my W-2. Obviously i dont have this because you wont let me access my w-2. I am beyond annoyed with this!!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just logged in and my w2's are now available. Hope everyone has similar luck.

• Jami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Half of the people in our office can get to their W-2's and half CAN'T. What is going on and when will this be fixed - we are all tired of giving QB "a few minutes to fix it and try again" - it has been nearly a week of checking daily and nothing has been fixed and nothing is coming up. Our admin called in about it and was told that each person would have to reach out individually and that QB could not re-issue - that is ridiculous and needs to be fixed!!

• Jorge Mazo Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to do my taxes ASAP and I’m just need these w2 and it won’t load up. This needs to be fix.

I CANNOT SEE MY W-2. WHAT IS GOING ON? I CAN SEE MY PAY CHECK BUT NOT MY W-2.... I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!

When I log in to see W2 the green circle spins and times out. I cant view my current W2.

• Caitlyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming an issues for so many people. The w2’s are not loading and there has been no answer on when this issue will be fixed.
        This situation should have been addressed by now to be remedy. However it has not. You have 8 days to get it fixed do to time frame of when everything should be released. This has taken long enough. You are the only company yet to fix this issue everyone else has processed and sent out their w2’s.

There has been no response from anyone from quikbooks about the issue on when it will be fixed. That’s another no issue.

The lack of communication is disappointing.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't see my w2's. Please fix this. It's obviously a big problem, so you should be on top of it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base