Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tiffany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many times are you going to increase your rates and not make the user friendly updates needed to make your software useful. You back us in to a corner because you know the hassle it will take for us to switch. Please add batch actions! Duh. This should have been a no brainer and it has been in question through multiple posts for several years.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client has over 1000 closed jobs that imported into QBO as inactive sub-customers. I can’t convert them to Projects unless they are active. I’m doing them one by one but my client is not willing to pay my full price for clicking over something like 80 pages of inactive customers. I don’t blame him!

Stop being a protective nanny. Make this bulk delete function an option. If it makes you feel better, create three separate "Are you really, really sure?" prompts before execution. You're dealing with business owners here, not impulsive teenagers.

• brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone I have hundreds of old customers and I am currently doing one by one and this is just like bashing my head against a wall. I could be done in probably 10 minutes but no, one wait for it to refresh, then scroll all the way down to the next one and repeat.

• Brittni Engle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a HUGE need. I have a vendor list of over 1,300 vendors and I just pulled our activity report for last year to date and we have only used 95 vendors. Please provide an update on when this will be done!!

• Liz Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a massive need. And in trying to do all this manually, I've run into a bunch of issues. For example, if you change a vendor name to include a "- V" so it becomes different from the customer name that needs to be added *and* make the vendor inactive (deleted, whatever) in the same step, it will give a confirmation message that "Vendor Name1 Name 2 - V" is now inactive ----- BUT ---- in reality it didn't save the vendor's changed name. So now I have to go back in and find the 100 vendors I inactivated this way yesterday, reactivate them all ONE AT A TIME, edit the name, save the vendor, then re-edit to make them inactive. Good grief.

Absolutely ridiculous to not have this as a option. I had over 10,000 billable expenses to deal with after conversion. You created a bulk option for that. Now I have 700 vendors and 650 customers to mark inactive. We choose to go to online because more job management systems integrate with online vs desktop and will sync. So now I have no choice but to spend 3 days to do this so it doesn't sync everything ever billed or paid in the last 6 years. Unreal.

• Tina Murry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bulk function to make multiple clients inactive, it takes way too long & too many steps to make old customers inactive. We have a 1000's of old accounts to make inactive. Please help, this is beyond furstrating!

• Tina Murry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bulk function to make multiple clients inactive, it takes way too long & too many steps to make old customers inactive. We have a 1000's of old accounts to make inactive. Please help, this is beyond frustrating!

This is currently a three-click minimum operation for every customer. In my case, I have several hundred customers to mark inactive... Please consider implementing this feature request!

• Sharon Oatway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge problem for me. During conversion to QBO all suppliers were made active. I have hundreds to delete. Help!

The ability ti batch make things inactive - i.e. supplier list customer list, accounts in the chart of accounts

• Stuart Pompel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important feature for us, as well. Once our students leave the program, there's no reason to keep them active. I'd like a way to mark all customers inactive if they've not had any statement charges or credits for a period of x months, for examp.

PLEASE -- can you add this feature? Or can we at least pay a QB technician to write a script to do that?

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Customer Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base