Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeeAnn Close commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reminders are a KEY component of how we manage our processing. Please put this feature/requirement in the QB Online version. This is essential!

Where would I possible remember to print a check? Make a deposit? All in one place.

Since EVERYONE wants it, what's happening?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to create generic reminders is very beneficial in the desk top version and would be value added to have in the QBO version as well. Customers have developed their work flows around having this feature which may limit some customer's from migrating to QBO.

Please make the reminder note on the home page LARGER so that it is more difficult to overlook.

• LFOA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really missing REMINDERS from previous Financial software. I would love to have a reminders section on the dashboard, with a drop down calendar to revisit the 'to-do or reminder'

• s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please set up a reminders or tasks to do that can be created to remind us on a particular day.

I would like an area to create reminders. I had this in my desktop version but can't seem to find it since getting everything switched to the online version for 2016.

For recurring transactions, I would like to see the reminders pop up, like the desktop version, each time I log in.

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the reminders in the old version of QBO and Desktop. Why are they not on the new version? I know a lot of bookkeepers who use reminders for QB items only, so QB should provide us a way to have reminders....

A feature which allows a reminder to pop up about a customer or a vendor would be nice. Kind of like Outlooks reminders. Each vendor or customer could have a future reminder button for things like call backs.

QB desktop use to have a Reminder Feature that was extremely useful to have. You could input reminders when things were due and they would pop up before things came due. You could set reminders a few days/a week before things were due, making sure things were taken care of in timely manner (no delinquent payments). Can a Reminder Feature be set up on QB Online and pop up in the Activities/Needs Attention List?

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to set up reminders for such things as scheduled payments to liability accounts

← Previous 1 3 4 5

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base