I suggest you ...

Please make homepage different or customizeable

Please make the homepage customizable. Items that you have chosen to show (expenses, banking, profit/loss) are not things I need to access everyday. Customers, invoices, recent activity, product lists are all things that are relevant on a day to day basis. The three giant sections you have chosen to put in the middle of the homepage are really inefficient and unecessary.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see Services as a replacement for Sales. Dr's Office does not have sales.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to create customizable charts that are relevant to my business. I'd like to be able to determine the placement/order of those charts. Everyone's businesses are different and have different metrics they would like to see at a glance. The ability to customize the main charts and information on the homepage would be incredibly valuable.

• Andy Entrekin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are several suggestions that are very similar to this one. Having multiple similar suggestions dilutes the power of our limited votes, and may prevent the issue from "bubbling up" to the top of the list. Would you consider (either the original poster, or Intuit) consolidating similar suggestions?

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base