I suggest you ...

Switch off the "set up guide" on the dashboard

It is not suited to all businesses eg. when payment options are not required, yet you can't get rid of it unless you sign up? please update this area by adding a tab to switch it off. It also takes away the importance of the dashboard indicating how the business is performing. PLEASE SWITCH IT OFF!

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to remove this. I have setup QBO for a new client that doesn't need all of the features and even when hidden, it's embarrassing that they see the Resume Setup link with a progress bar.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous. "Hiding" it is not enough. I've done everything and it still says Im about 60% complete with payroll and P&L left to do. I want it gone.

• C Hazlewoood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that a user cant simply turn this off is absurd. A simple line of code would allow for the end user to toggle the feature on off. Intuit should be embarrassed. Its quite clear QuickBooks online hasn’t even gone through regression testing and is still in beta form.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to remove the set up screen, SUPER ANNOYING to see it. Makes me want to switch to a smarter company.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I have been using QB for years, and online for the last 2 years... I just set it up for a new company and this is just in the way!! I know how to use it but can't get rid of this "Checklist" without signing up for features I don't need!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE REMOVE! This is so frustrating , i do not want to enable payment via Paypal and this is the only reason it is still there. Please put a little X at the top so we can get rid of it!

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base