How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Accepting credit cards on invoice.

350 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im not liking putting my info on here credit card easyer to stop than checking account

• TCTC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how to make accepting credit cards as a default option on invoices -QB online

• Laurie NelsonLaurie Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, without the credit card option, I may refuse to use this service again due to security considerations. Quick Books should absolutely take note of this concern...it's voiced repeatedly here by multiple people.

• Laurie NelsonLaurie Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Credit Cards should be an option. Not all of us are comfortable allowing on line portals to access information on checking accounts. In 2017, there are very good reasons for feeling this way.

• LuisLuis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to pay and save my credit card information to be able to just click on that credit card (s) to save time

It would benefit me immensely, if you can allow for payment via Credit Card. Please allow that option for payment

Accepting payments in ACH is not suitable for everyone. They payer should accept credit card, customer needs payment convenience.

when are we going to have credit card payments options on our invoices for customers, Xero does rounded does it -doh!

• MonyaMonya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also in addition to using credit cards for payment show a place for tips

• Amy LaFond-CornistaAmy LaFond-Cornista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't use checks that often. I had to look for a my checkbook in order to pay this but readily have my Credit Cards/Debit with me all the time.

Using credit card for large installed payments helps rack up points that can save you money on future expenses!

• DebbiDebbi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Credit Card is better at times. Sometimes the month is longer than the paycheck goes! A small fee is ok I, think. I know credit card companies charge business a fee. Just a thought visa/mastercard cheapest fee charged to businesses.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base