Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1017 results found

1. Video production company

Unleash the power of visual storytelling with our top-notch video production company based in Singapore.

More info :- https://www.dreamboxstudio.com.sg/media-production/video-production/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reports printing leaves half the page blank and prints on extra pages when not necessary

When I go to reports for p and l and balance sheet and I run the report on screen it looks ok, but when i hit the print icon it prints on 3 pages instead of 2. Page 2 might have only 4 lines on it and page 3 a half page, when page 2 and 3 could easily fit on the one page. Can you fix this, it looks very bad when I print for my boss. Thanks Ashbourne Pubs Ltd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Best Resort in Bali

Indulge in the finest amenities and world-class service at our renowned Bali resort, the perfect destination for an unforgettable getaway.

More info :- https://www.desaseni.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to charge credit card fee to cover fees, without Quickbooks charging extra on the amount to cover the fees.

Credit card fees are really challenging for small businesses. We need a way to charge an optional credit card convenience fee. Right now, Quickbooks calculates their fees on the total amount of the invoice. This means that Quickbooks charges a fee on top of the customer paying extra to cover the credit card fee!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you get a signature in the mobile app on an invoice, the signature needs to show up on the invoice pdf preview.

Warranty works require signatures on final invoices. Right now, I can get the signature in the mobile app, but it only attaches an image of the signature to the invoice. I need it to display the signature on the printed pdf of the invoice. An image of the signature is rejected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Invoice Date Displays Wrong In Web Interface

The invoice and sales screen currently display the date wrong. All the other modules work fine except the Invoice and Estimates screens where the date is displayed like 23-1-1 instead of 2023-01-01. This broke during the redesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why Does Your Book Need Editing?

Successful books are those that are professional editing, formatting and beautiful covers because perfection is what attracts the readers. Albeit writers are not perfect and make mistakes in their drafts which is why getting second opinion from professional book editors is necessary if you want to bring out a good book. Professional book editing services hired only the most experienced and capable editors to join their team. They accommodate every genre from fiction to nonfiction and provide editing services for their books, novels, manuscripts, etc. We aim to make your drafts as meticulous and perfect as possible through keen editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restaurant In Bethesda MD

Are you searching for a Restaurant In Bethesda MD then come to our Lilit café. What truly sets this restaurant apart is its culinary offerings. Helmed by a team of talented chefs, the menu showcases a fusion of flavors inspired by global cuisines while celebrating locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients. Whether you're craving classic American fare with a modern twist, indulgent comfort food, or innovative culinary creations, there's something to delight every palate.
    https://lilitcafe.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How Can I Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?

QuickBooks error 80029c4a is seen with an error message stating “Problem: There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file” or “Error loading type library/DLL”. This particular error code is an unexpected error that appears mainly when the user tries to open QuickBooks or a company file. Also, the user can face such an error when the company file is either damaged or corrupted. This particular error is also termed as a runtime error.

Read more: https://bit.ly/4adHifR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your Guide for British Airways BAH Terminal

We welcome you to our airport terminal and airline guide to ask queries regarding your check-in process or baggage at British Airways BAH Terminal. Our mission is to assist travelers by providing them with the information they need to make informed decisions and enjoy a comfortable vacation.
    Visit Our Website https://www.airports-terminal.com/british-airways/british-airways-bah-terminal-bahrain-international-airport/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Study MBBS in Georgia at Top Georgian medical colleges

Most Georgian medical colleges are recognized by MCI. In India, degrees from certain institutions are recognized for employment. They just need to meet the requirements to take the MCI Screening Test. Actually, some of the top MNCs are based in Georgia, and they provide MBBS graduates with both jobs and internships. All Georgian university MBBS in Georgia gives its graduates the eligibility to practice in any nation as long as they pass the national qualifying exam.
    https://educationvibes.in/country/MBBS-Abroad/Georgia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy

Virgin Atlantic cancellation policy offers flexibility to travelers. Passengers can cancel their bookings within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund. Beyond this window, cancellation fees apply, varying based on fare type and route. Check the flighttravo website for specific details. https://flighttravo.com/cancellation-policy/virgin-atlantic-cancellation-policy/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow you to have payroll deducted in 1 total amount instead of debiting each employee check amt.

Quickbooks should allow you to have payroll debited as 1 total amount. I think you should still have somewhere to be able to few in reports or paycheck lists etc the amounts of each check to be able to compare to insure the numbers are correct but I would like the option to have payroll debited from my bank account as 1 total amount. I do not want to have 18+ check amounts debited individually. It makes account balancing daunting and more time consuming. If 1 payroll debit was an option, checkbook balancing would be easier and the information would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BPI

Allow connection for Bank of the Philippine Islands bank accounts. Currently showing and error and looks like has not been able to resolve this issue for quite sometimes now, which sucks. It could have bring more users from Philippine as well if this is addressed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As and admin on our Quickbooks Online account, I need a way to require all my users to turn on authentication verification.

As an admin on our Quickbooks Online account, I need a way to require all my users to turn on authentication verification. I also need to be able to verify all users have turned it on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Approve time at different pay rates

Employees working same job, same day but at different rates need to have their time approved at the specific rate. For example, employee works 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM. The 'night shift pay' starts at 1:00 AM (we have out employees clock out and back in so 1-6 am is a separate time entry for approval). We need the ability to approve the night shift at the lower night pay rate. Currently unable to do this which is a big concern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Time Tracking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show QUANTITY TOTALS on Invoices, and as subtotals.

The ability to show quantity totals just as you do subtotals and totals of cost. This is very important for me in particular to show total hours worked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Rectify Unrecoverable Error in QuickBooks?

QuickBooks unrecoverable error indicates that the software experienced critical application issues. Thus, might come up with one of the 50 different numeric error codes having 10 digits in a 5-digit space. This error is seen when the user tries to save, print, or ship icon at the top of the transaction. This error is often annoying for the user to handle.

Read more: https://bit.ly/48UdjIS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. history