QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop autofill of vendors on checks.

This started in Oct. 2019. Every check that is written shows up as the same vendor. I now have to manually correct each check!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Quickbooks to see multiple historic bank transactions be able to be added together for matching

I was placing historic transactions into Quickbooks for a new customer and 2 payments were made on the same day, £220 and £180.

I used the bank statements to confirm payment dates and placed the details into Quickbooks again.

It was only when I uploaded the CSV bank file that I discovered that Quickbooks had assigned both these payment together showing £400 but in the actual statement it was still showing £180 and £220.

As I came to match the transactions I could not find anything to match the £180 and £220 because Quickbooks only recognises value of the amounts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Optional auto select for reconciliation transactions

I would like the ability to turn off the auto select function for reconciliation transactions. Currently if you close out of a reconciliation and open it later or from a difference log-in, QB will have auto selected all the transactions or any new ones added and you have to re-do the reconciliation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bank Deposits on Android Mobile App

Of all the things I do in my business, deposits are exclusively done outside of the home. Therefore, this is the MOST OBVIOUS mobile app feature, i.e., the ability to add a deposit to QBO from iPhone (etc.).

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base