Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1061 results found

1. Project to categorize invoice and estimates

This is a part of a customer feedback where the customer wants to have a project assigned and attach invoices and estimates to track them and attach receipts, checks contracts pertaining to it with their statuses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll is Not Taking out Taxes Issue

When you attempt to install an essential program while QuickBooks is running in Windows Startup mode, the installation error, also known as QuickBooks error code 1935 frequently crosses your path by obstructing your work. While installing QuickBooks or the.NET Framework, such error may show up on your screen. Additionally, this snag also appears during the installation of Windows systems.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-payroll-is-not-calculating-taxes/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H101?

QuickBooks Software is the most commonly used software. This effectively enables users to easily track every single transaction. But, sometimes due to some technical issues, such errors can occur. And this kind of technical problem can hinder your work but you do not have to worry about any kind because these errors can be easily resolved.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-h101/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a way for PayPal to sync with your bank account, so you don't have to manually split each transaction

JUST AN EXAMPLE: I receive say £10 on my website and the payment is taken via PayPal. PayPal then take their fee of £1, so I am left with £9 to withdraw to my bank account. QuickBooks is only connected to my bank account, so only sees £9. I then manually split the transaction, to tell QuickBooks I actually took £10, and £1 was then deducted via Bank Charges.

QuickBooks will allow me to connect my PayPal account directly in addition to my bank account, but fails to make the connection between the transactions, causing them to duplicate once I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop

One such error is that when you are trying to print a document but, the error message keeps coming up the QuickBooks desktop won’t print or simply there is some sort of problem printing the file. Now, if you too are facing similar issues then do not worry as we are here to guide you thoroughly.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/fixing-quickbooks-printing-problems/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How does Qbdbmgrn work?

The Qbdbmgrn tool helps you track performance within a SQL Server database. A backup tool known as Qbdbmgrn allows you to manage your backups and restore them on a separate machine. Manual and automatic backups are supported. In addition to QAStatus, which is open source software as well, it was made by the same person. Neither Windows XP nor Vista is compatible with this program. QuickBooks Desktop products from Intuit include a program called Qbdbmgrn. Using this program you can update customer information and delete it. For important work such as this, you can store customer data on the computer's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to change billable rate per project per employee

Companies who are project based need to be able to customize the billable rate for each employee per project. It is not enough to charge a billable rate to a service item as many different staff may work on the same service item. We would have thousands of service items to support this method. I have seen this question asked many times in the forums and do not see a good solution yet.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Intuit Low Code Platform

Quickbooks has become a popular platform for backed business operations. Obviously Quickbooks cannot service the frontend requirements. But if Quickbooks can create a low code platform like zoho creator, developers, vendors can build applications for frontend requirements.

Preferably if Quickbooks can create platform for service based business like hotels, airbnb, multi vendor marketplaces, real estates portals, sparefoot.com like portals it would be a huge opportunity.

Unlike hotels/resorts domain which has lots of opensource platforms, selfstorage platforms has zero opensource frameworks.

If not opensource, low code system will help accelerate this billion $$ business opportunity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to switch Header/Title view from 'Layperson's' to 'Accounting' terms

I understand the need to simplify the terminology for the non-bookkeeper user or business owner. As a bookkeeper, I actually find it confusing to navigate QBO with the over-simplified terminology! I would definitely appreciate the option to select an 'Accountant' view. The column headers in Bank Feed (and Cash Flow Money In/Money out) could switch to Receipts and Disbursements instead of Spent and Received. Why are they using the term Sales Form? What happened to Invoice? Did everyone forget what that is? In Expenses, not sure why there is a difference between bills and expenses?? aren't bills an expense too??…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Find match function for Foreign Currency Bank

Currently there is no "find match" function for the foreign currency bank.

The developer can go to the Bank account history and use the column "Payment" and "Deposit" column which is foreign currency to match with the bank feed which is in foreign currency as well. The logic is the same whether local bank or foreign currency bank. It should enable "find match" function.

Please help and vote for this! Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is it possible to unreconcile the bank in QuickBooks?

Yes, you can undo Bank Reconciliation in QuickBooks Online.Undo is available only in QuickBooks Online Accountants, in the Action column. You can have your accountant undo the reconciliation on your behalf if they are using this version. Undo Bank Reconciliation in QuickBooks Online - https://dataservicesolutions.com/blog/few-clicks-to-undo-bank-reconciliation-in-quickbooks-online/
    and if the problem persists contact us for an instant solution -

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a

In such a situation, you would have to perform some necessary steps to resolve QuickBooks error code 80029c4a, which include the ones listed later in segment. So, make sure to read this segment, or consult our tech support team for further technical assistance.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-code-80029c4a-error-loading-type-library-dll/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remember the report period when I change reports

When I'm looking at multiple reports I typically want to look at them for the same Report Period. However, whenever I navigate to a new report, the Report Period gets reset to Current Year-to-Date. If you remembered the Report Period when changing between reports it would save me a lot of time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support setting a default report period

Each month I look at reports for the previous month. Because the default report period is This Year-to-Date, I have to navigate to Last Month. If I could set the default Report Period for my account to Last Month, it would save me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. QuickBooks Accounting Software For Your Accounting Needs

QuickBooks is one of the best accounting & bookkeeping software that helps manage sales and expenses and keep track of day to day business transactions. It has a simple user interface that automates complex manual tasks that are generally tangled within accounting and bookkeeping documentation, and this helps minimize errors and augment efficiency. QuickBooks accounting software enables you to run your small business seamlessly online on the cloud and allow you to manage your finances anywhere. It is one of the preferred accounting software for small businesses. It is one software that is available on both desktops as well as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kindly Add South Sudanese Pounds SSP to your currency list

Kindly update your currency list to include SSP ( South Sudanese Pounds.

Attached error message at the point of QBDesktop data migration

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Elaborate QuickBooks Error 1603?

QuickBooks Error 1603 occurs when users install or update QuickBooks on their computer. The main cause of this problem is a missing installation file. Install shield error is another name for this problem. In other words during the execution of QuickBooks, this issue occurs. As a result, in order to execute the software smoothly, this error must be fixed. But before attempting to fix the problem, make a backup of the company file.
    https://www.quickbooksphonenumber.com/blog/fix-quickbooks-error-1603/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Synchronize QuickBooks Files Between Two Computers?

To sync QuickBooks files between two computers, you must adjoin both to the identical web and make certain you've established the valid inauguration alternatives for each computer. The reasonable path to serve this is to uninstall QuickBooks desktop on both PCs and again reinstall with the appropriate alternatives. Your QuickBooks company file persists on the computer when you finish the uninstall.

Read more: https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/sync-quickbooks-files-between-two-computers/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create and open Portable Company Files in QuickBooks Desktop

Hunting for the right procedure to create and open portable company file in QuickBooks desktop? If yes, then your hunt ends over here. This segment is going to talk about the complete set of steps that are to be performed, so as to create and open portable company file in QuickBooks. If you need to share the accounting data or move it to another computer, then creating a portable file is the right solution. This is a compact version of the company file that is small enough to send in an email or put on a USB.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/create-and-open-portable-company-files-in-quickbooks/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base